Have I missed it this cycle?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by redbubble, Jun 2, 2011.

1. redbubble

redbubble Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I had a smiley opk on Monday so dtd with OH on monday night and Tuesday night. Last night he was sick so never got to dtd. My temp Rose slightly yesterday and jumped up this morning-does this mean I've missed O And messed up my chances by not dtd last night?
    :(

2. redbubble

3. LittleOnes

LittleOnes Mommy to a son

Hmm it could be that your post-O temp rise is a bit more gradual (the first slight rise then the bigger increase), in which case it would seem fine when you dtd since O was probably that day after your pos before the temp rose slightly.

Do you have any previous cycles to compare this pattern to?

Plus spermies can live for awhile in good CM and good conditions, so in the end I think it's more impt to get some BD in within the couple days before O, which it seems you have done either way.

Good luck!

4. redbubble

Thank you. Only started temping and using opks this cycle so nothing to compare to. We did use conceive + as well so hoping that it's helped. Guess I'll just have to wait now.....
    Xx