Have i missed my eggy ....

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I have very strony + on my OPKs on both saturday 22nd and sunday 23rd and we :sex: on 21st am and 22nd pm but not on 23rd and 24th :nope:do you ladies think i have missed my eggy :shrug:
Yesterday on the 24th when i took a OPK it was - so i know i ovulated i think it was sunday 23rd evening as i felt a pain on my left side just before bed...

any advice would be great

x

I had my + OPK on the 21st and 22nd we :sex: the 21st and that was it. I think you are good as well sperm stay inside for 3 - 5 days per say my midwife :thumbup:

Look at this:

When is the best time to have sexual intercourse in order to get pregnant?

If you regularly have sex 2–3 times a week, there will always be sperm waiting to meet the egg at ovulation. Some people believe that you need to have sex exactly at the time of ovulation in order to get pregnant, but this is not true. Sperm can survive for up to seven days in the uterus and fallopian tubes, and can meet the egg when it is released. You do not need to have sex at a particular time, or every day.

You are still in with a chance, don't worry...GOOD LUCK xxx

aye, lady said to me her and her partner had sex 5 days before ov and no time after that and shes pregnant now :) x

goes to show! Hope im in luck this month 1 week and 2 days to go til i test :0) x

thanks ladies...
i just hope my OH has super strong :spermy::spermy: lol ...
good luck to all all you ladies waiting for you bfps...

:hugs2:

I think you timed it nearly perfect....it takes those :spermy: a little time to get to where they need to go. So if you BD on the 22nd and O'd on the 23rd they should have met up at the perfect time :) Good Luck hunni & Lots of Sticky Baby Dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->