• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have I missed my surge? or not ovulated yet? Confused, please help!

TTCabundle

Reaction score
https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/alixisherwood1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150212_220913_zpsep5ucane.jpg

hi!
I'm kind of new to OPKs, I have pcos so I dont usually bother, but decided to do them this month as I took soya isoflavones this cycle.
Ive been doing them since CD6, and the line seemed to be getting darker, the darkest was CD9, but then I ran out of tests and my new delivery hadn't arrived, so I missed testing on CD10, then on CD11 when my tests arrived, the test was practically blank, and it's been that way ever since.
Anyone have any idea what's going on? Is this supposed to happen or have I missed my O? Arhhhh x

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/alixisherwood1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150212_221205_zps4rgnetbo.jpg

Maybe a better photo x

Hi hun. They all look negative to me. How long are your cycles? You still have plenty of time to O if you're on CD11. My cycles are 35 days, and I have a 14 day luteal phase, which means I should O around CD21. You will know when you get a positive as it should be DARKER or AS DARK AS the control line. Anything lighter is a negative X

My cycles are reaallly irregular so I've no idea when I could ovulate. I don't usually ovulate but I'm hoping (praying lol) that the soya helped me.
I know they're negative, I was worried because they seemed to be getting darker and then suddenly went blank. Is this normal then? Thank you! I will carry on testing and pray for a dark line! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->