Have I O'd or am I about to? Help!

nzblondie

Mum to Olivia
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I need some help. These damn opk's are confusing me. The last two cycles I have O'd on CD15 but I don't think I have yet this cycle?

The lines arent as dark on the photo, but on CD15 at 6AM with FMU the right side of the test line was almost as dark as the control line, but then in the evening it went light again? Then at 6AM today (CD16) with FMU its gone almost as dark again...not the whole test line, just the right side of it.

What does this mean? Will I only O tomorrow? Or even later today? Why would it have gone light again after going darker?

I've been having 1000mg evening primrose oil from AF until now and I read somewhere that it can delay O. I thought only a much higher dose would do that?

These damn things are so confusing!! Help!! xxxx
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 62
id say your a day / or 2 away from ov but thats good as u can get some more bedding done ;) (are they tesco ones? ) i use them and trust me when u get your + u'll know, the line goes double the darkness of the test line!!!

heres a pic of my opk's last month, 1st 2 were cd 13 and last one cd14 , was my peak! on ov day ( we obviuosly didnt dtd enough , am dis month thou lol )

hope this helps :)

Attachments

• DSC00716.jpg
    DSC00716.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 23
Thanks for the reply! Yeah they are the tesco ones. I will test again around 4pm to see if any change.

We :sex: on CD9, CD11, CD12, CD14, CD15 so far and will be again tomorrow AM and CD 18 AM so hopefully will have all bases covered!

:dust:

heres a pic of my opk's last month, 1st 2 were cd 13 and last one cd14 , was my peak! on ov day ( we obviuosly didnt dtd enough , am dis month thou lol )

hope this helps :)

Does this mean that my peak result will actually be my Ov day? :-k

hi well my cd13 ones looked positive didnt they .....but the last one was way! more darker so i took that day as ov day ......and my lp is 13 ......and af arrived bang on time in march ...... ov day cd14 ......af arrived 13 days later cd27 .....thats just what i think thou . hopr this helps .....but i bet your line will get much darker :)

meant to say....i think u'll be well covered with the days u dtd :)

I noticed that your last test says 6am. Im not 100% positive but im pretty sure that you shouldn't test till later in the day at like 5pm (depending on the time u wake up) FMU can cause false positives. idk why though.

hi i got my + opk yesteday and :) on th cb digi......wasnt expecting it that early !!....but hey, at least wont hafta wait too long to test now lol
we dtd day b4 +opk, day of +opk and will tonite (day of ov ) and tomorrow....so hopefully will be covered

did your opk get darker??

camerashy - Congrats on your +opk!! :thumbup: Mine was exactly the same last night at 8pm and then I did another one this morning at 6am which was very marginally darker. I've got the pics at home so will upload tonight!

Should I not be testing in the morning? I've heard such different information all over the place. Some people say don't test with FMU as you will get a -opk as the FH has not metabolised in your urine until later in the day and others say you will get a false +opk. I thought that if I tested in the AM and got an almost positive line then it would definitely be darker by the PM?

I've also read/heard stuff like all women have different levels of LH around Ov and so a almost positive can also mean ovulation?

I guess I'll just keen on testing!! :kiss::kiss:

well if its getting darker thats great!!!!
got another very + opk today(darker than yesterdays) and another :) opk
was quite crampy last nite ,esp. today so ov day is today ;)

yay im on the 2ww tomorrow , hope u r too ;)

Hi there,

Great advice from the ladies!! Just keep on :sex: :thumbup:

I just wanted to comment about the EPO.... for me it did lengthen my cycles by quite a few days and like you I was only taking 1000mgs. So try not to worry, I stopped taking it after a while because it did my head in having longer cycles.

Good luck!! :dust:

I want to wish all you ladies the best of luck...i have been taking opk and they all seem to be th same shade..but i think im due to ov tomorrow...fingers crossed

Ok ladies, so here are the update pics! Please note that it is darker in real life than in the pic.

So from what I can gather, I think my first +opk was on Tuesday morning which was CD16. I'm classing it as a positive because the more I look at it the more the test the more the one half of the test line looks positive! The test line stayed quite dark (only 1/2 the line still) until yesterday morning and then has gone back to barely visible as of last night CD17.

So could I safely say that I ovulated yesterday (CD17) or possibly evening in the evening of CD16?

What do you girls think? :kiss: :kiss:

Attachments

• opkprogressionweb.jpg
    opkprogressionweb.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 11
Good luck to all girls who are trying like me. Im gonna try SMEP this month to see how it goes. nzblonde, that pic reminds me of mine last month but nothing happened. Hope u get BFP this month. GL! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->