have I OV'd?

Minninini

Reaction score
Hi!

We've been trying to conceive since last april and we went trough some fertility treatments since I have PCOS and it's hard for me to ovulate. I actually have never ovulated without medication and even with medication (Gonal F, the only one which worked for me) it took me 25 days to ovulate. After our last treatment my doctor told me I should go to surgery for a drilling. I'm not ready for that so we decided to give it a rest and I completely changed my food habits, we started practicing lunaception and I started taking maca, agnus catus and Dong Quai, as suggested by a few investigations I've read about.
On the 36th day of this cycle my temperature, which is usually at 36,5, rised to 37 and stayed high since then, exept for a temp drop on 6DPO and on 16DPO. I also bought a saliva microscope on monday and I saw some ferning on the day before my temp rised, which disappeared on the 39th.

Now I'm 20DPO and haven't AF (In my treatment cycle I had a 19day LP). Tested and was totally negative.

What do you think can be happening? Have I OD? :(

Thank you so much!

It sounds like you did!!! I would wait a day or two and test again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->