have i oved?

^ good advice. We almost always :sex: everyday after AF leaves and after its been confirmed via OPKs and temps. Its worked every time :thumbup:
(we arn't doing it this time just because we are trying Shuttles out, but it worked the other two times )

well i put duds in and it said today so i dunno

i thought maybe thurs but im still cramping and not had a ttemp rise yet so maybe it is today

^ good advice. We almost always :sex: everyday after AF leaves and after its been confirmed via OPKs and temps. Its worked every time :thumbup:
(we arn't doing it this time just because we are trying Shuttles out, but it worked the other two times )

...mmm... :blush: sometimes we are too tired to keep :sex: every day... we put it down to age :winkwink:

but I agree, defo better not to miss any chance... HayleyJJ don't give up, I ma sure you will see a temp rise even small. In FF charts gallery there are many pregnancy charts with low post O temps, so I wouldnt worry.

Is lotiony watery normal for you during ovulation? I usually get tons of EWCM in the days leading to O but dry or creamy during O or right after.

Every cycle is different but I believe women can pin point all body signs with a lot of accuracy.

xx

most ppl get EWCM prior to ov. but there are certain vitamins and foods that can make it lotiony instead. (they change the pH of the environment). but usually you would get EW CM. creamy is possible though.

yes this is what happens to me! glad to hear that happens to many other people too.

I was a bit confused about my O day because I was sure I o on day 17 , had all symptoms pointing to O and a positive OPK. It is true that +OPK means that you probably O in the next 12 to 48 hours but I didn't take any in the days before, if I did, it could be that on day 17 was my last day with +OPK and I could O then (if this makes sense...).
Also had a temp rise on day 18, down again on day19 and then up on all following days. FF put O on day 19 but I am was not completely sure because I didnt have any EWCM then. Also the temp rise at day 18 was measure a later time so it could be not reliable and if I discard it, basically from day 17 temps go all up...

Well, not too sure it makes sense :blush:

here is my chart... would you mind having a peek and tell me what you think?

My Ovulation Chart

thank you :hugs:

Well, some ppl can get a few days of positives, but since you weren't testing with OPKs after that one day, its hard to say. Based on your CP, i would have to think that FF is correct. A lot of ladies actually ov. in their sleep (myself included),and so i would guess that you did ov. on CD 19 HOWEVER, i think its very likely that it was in the wee hours of that day (like midnight, 1am, 2am, etc). So that puts you pretty close to ov.ing on CD 18 but i think it was CD 19. Just my thoughts though :thumbup:

but with that said, i noticed you have a white circle on CD 18. What was the reason for that? if that wasnt fully accurate then you could have on that day as well.

:hugs:Thank you for taking the time to view my chart :hugs:

on day 18 I couldn't sleep very well, woke up at around 4.30 am, tried to stay in bed until 7 which is the time i usually temp but couldnt, at 6 am i had to temp because needed to go to the toilet. then I temp again at 7 and it was higher as it usually happens to me, temps always go up during the day after i wake up. so i didnt know which temp to put in ff as the one taken at 6 am is not reliable also because i was awake for more than an hour then but the one taken at 7 was even less so because by then i got up and went to the toilet... actually i wasnt even sure i should input the temp...

just a little obsessing as if i O on day 17 i would be 8DPO today or 7DPO if i O on day 18, this is because I had some very annoying AF like cramping and thinking AF will visit soon like in 3 days or so, but if i O on day 19 my LP would only be 9 days :cry:

anyway, thanks for the advise :hugs:

Have you every tried taking B6 to lengthen you LP? When i take that religiously my entire cycle, i have been able to extend it by one day. My LP is usually only 10 days (its been 9 too and that is very upsetting :() but when i take the Vit B it adds 1-2 days. :thumbup:

do you only take B6 or the vit complext for prenatal care? I tried pregnacare but it has too much iron and other stuff and it ended up messing my cycle, i usually have too much iron in the bood though. maybe i should try only with b6, how much do you take?
this cycle i took soy isoflavones and it worked very very very well for my O, I O very late or not at all and this time temps were relatively good and blood tests confiremed ovulation so i thin it worked...

also, my progesterone level measured at 36 only 2DPO so i thought this time it was good and LP could be longer.... guess I was wrong...

I take the B6 starting on CD1 and then i take it through until either the next cycle starts or until I get a :bfp: and even then i keep up with it because a lot of pregnant need more Vit B than what the prenatal gives :dohh:

Anyways, you can start out taking 25mg of B6 1x per day. You can also take more. Dont take more than 100mg of B6 though as it can mess with your nervous system. If you can find it in the 25mg form, i highly recommend taking it 3x per day. You can always increase if that wasn't enough to help your cycle, but i think 25mg 3x per day is the best way to go. If not, try 50mg 2x per day, and last resort is 100mg 1x per day. (the body can't absorb large amounts at one time, i have to take the 100 because i can't find the lesser forms), but your body will absorb more if you do little amounts throughout the day. I do not take a B-complex. I also through in B12-that works awesome with it. I take 50mg of B-12 1x per day. So take your prenatal, B6, and B12 if possible. I did not see results taking the B-complex when i tried (i think it has something to do with taking it all in one go and the body not being able to absorb all of it at once)

Thank you!

I am ready for another cycle... FX my LP will be longer!!!

xx

hun, you arn't out yet! you're chart is looking nice! :dance:

still no big rise for me ( sad face) oh left window open this am

still no big rise for me ( sad face) oh left window open this am

I am sorry hun,

just a silly question: is your thermometer ok? like battery....

maybe you are going to O, which day do you usually O? did you change anything this month?

baby dust to you :O)

^ i was wondering about that too. I noticed you've been getting frequent flat lines on your chart.
(sorry if i already asked you that, im having trouble keeping ppl straight lol :dohh:)

batt is fine i thinking im oving now cervix is high and ewcm whooop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->