Have to share!

mom2pne

Reaction score
Last night i was watching Australia and all of a sudden my baby was moving around quite a bit. Then I noticed the movement changed, but there was still a lot tho. I smiled and yelled the baby has the hiccups! My oldest looked at me weird, but I was happy to feel it! I feel bad that he/ she had them, but it was the first time I felt the baby move more than just a couple of times.

Then while I was in bed. I woke up because I had to go potty and I was contemplating going and I asked myself should i just get up and go. Well I got my answer when my baby gave me quite a wallop! It was so strong that if I would have had my hand there I would have felt it.

I'm just so thrilled to have him/her move so much!

:cloud9: So happy for you :cloud9:! Best feeling in the world isn't it?! Big kicks aren't the best when you need a wee though! Been close to wetting myself a good few times! :rofl:

:) aww bless! i love it too, not so much when i need the toilet though haha

Aw thats brill :D:D

There really isnt any feeling like having ur baby kick u!! Its amazing :D:D

xxx

I know...it's the best feeling:) I catch myself with this huge grin on my face when she kicks...she is moving a lot right now. I feel her most when I am sitting at my desk or on the couch:)

I feel mine alot sitting at the desk too, i think its the position i sit in lol.
Have you felt it from the outside yet? Its sooo amazing :cloud9:

Oh wow hiccups!!!

Don't feel bad, apparently hiccups happen a lot as they are the best way of 'training' the baby's diaphragm on how to mimic breathing movements.

I can't wait to feel a wallop from the outside :D I am amazed at the fun alone times we get in the middle of the night when I have woken up for a pee and he starts kicking me. It's like our little secret lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->