Have u washed every single item?

familygirl30

Reaction score
Just wondering if u r going to or have washed every bit of clothing?

yes, everything has been or will be washed in Fairy with Comfort Pure softener.

I'm doing bits at a time,but I haven't bought many new born items as will get hubby to go out and get more if needed when baby here!Just wondered though if needed to wash them before as may not b chance if have to using them straight away.

Not yet but yes I plan too. You should wash baby's clothes, blankets, and other washable items that will come in contact with his or her skin. It's not necessary that you do it before she's born, but it is recommended that you do it before she wears them.

No - I've washed items I received from friends as the had been stored in the attic or cupboards.

I washed some bought stuff which wasn't packaged but otherwise I won't bother. I didn't with my second and she was fine.

Washed everything up to 3m. Not doing the 3-12m cloths age has as newborn to 3m caused me 3 loads of washing!

All blankets, muslins etc have also been washed.

I've washed all my 0-3 stuff, blankets, gro bags and muslin squares.

I finally finished washing everything yesterday! I did it in stages as I'd be doing laundry all day and night had I not :haha:

Made me realize we absolutely do not need any more blankets! :p

I washed everything but then when he arrived we ran out of clothes (currently at in laws and their washing machine is faulty and no launderette nearby). So ended up having to use some babygrows we bought without washing them. Not ideal but seems fine so far xx

I waited to wash the newly bought NB clothes with DD in case she was too big to fit them. That way I could return/exchange them. I washed all the NB that was 2nd hand though. But, I had help on hand for the 1st week to wash them if needed. I actually ended up exchanging a lot of them for 0-3 month clothes.

hey i was bored so i just washed my babys clothes, im not washing his coat or blankets but have washed things that will be in more direct contact with his skin like baby vests and grows, his little hats n socks :)

Sure have. Don't want to be doing it when s/he is here.

I haven't washed any of his clothes yet. I hope he won't come THIS early! Probably wash everything around 36 weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->