Have we hit the terrible 2s early...

marley2580

Reaction score
Or is there worse to come lol. The last few nights have been a nightmare. Kaya's taking a good half hour to fall asleep at night, now that she can get out of the bed as soon as we leave the room she's up. Nothing about her routine has changed and she's fine right up until the end of the bedtime story. From that point on it's full on screaming unless we either lie down with her or stand right next to the bed. She's also waking during the night again. Last night I spent more than an hour just putting her back in bed. I ended up feeding her (stupid I know but it was 1:30am and I needed to sleep) and she slept for about 3 hours when she came through to our room and into our bed. I woke up at 6:30am with a child attached to my breast, don't know how long we were like that :sleep:

I really don't know what to do. I thought it could be teething, a cold etc. But she's fine during the day and at night she's fine as soon as she gets her own way.

If she's tired and doesn't get her own way she throws a tantrum - flops onto the ground crying. She's even started crying as soon as you say 'no' to her. She's quite bad when she's tired, but brilliant when she's not. :dohh:

HELP!!!!

oh dear!! nicole started her terrible 2's when she turned one too!!

maybe shes coming down with something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->