Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
Lol brilliant I just seen this on Facebook It gave me a laugh
It looks really good to ;)

Screenshot_2014-11-06-17-52-52.jpg

That's so cool! I wis I had a proper fireplace so I just turn my tv into one ("the best fireplace video") on youtube and full screen it :lol:

Lol I got rid of my fire to put the TV on the wall but must admit I miss it at xmas time lol

I saw that today too!

We have a fireplace, but it needs repairs so we've never used it. It's good for hanging stockings though!

I see that yesterday, I think it's great, am actually thinking about doing it :)

I love this! I might attempt to make one. I insisted we get rid of the fireplace when we moved in and now in wishing I hadn't been so hasty :dohh:

Great Idea. I have a lovely brick fireplace and I love decorating it at Christmas :-D

Aw I can't imagine not having a fireplace!
Where do you guys hang stocking? ?

I got rid of my fire from living room we never used it since getting central heating
I hang my son's stocking on the cupboard door know :) guess you could hang it on the end of there bed to x

Thats a good idea, I saw it the other day. We do have fireplaces in every room but they can't be used due to damage to the chimney when the neighbours house caught fire years ago (before we moved here) We found the fireplace thing on Netflix earlier this year so will probably use that.

we have a fireplace but its ugly nd I don't like to draw attention to it ahahah. Its an ex council house and its one of those old baxi fire places. expensive to move it as it's a back boiler and baxi don't make the fronts any more. basically it's retro. lol. that is a great idea though! :) might put one in my room haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back