Have you contemplated how to announce pregnancy!?

this is so cute!
when my husband and i first started dating we would ALWAYS go out to eat at chinese restaurants b/c they are my FAVORITE and every single time i opened mine he would jokingly say "does it say you're pregnant?" and so i REALLY want to get a custom one that says "i'm pregnant" and when he asks what mine says show him that. but i seriously don't think i could keep it from him when i find out lol....i think i would be WAY too excited.

i saw on pinterest the cutest idea where it's a picture before dating, wedding picture & then baby bump picture and it says "first comes love, then comes marriage..." etc. i want to do that when i'm ready to tell my fb friends!

i want a cute idea on how to tell our parents too but it would really depend on what time of year it was.

All over Christmas, I was thinking that next Christmas I could always tell them then. I would love to just put a scan picture in their card and see their faces. But then, I'm hoping to start TTC in May/June sort of time so hopefully they'd already know by Christmas. And there are no birthdays in the immediate family between June and Christmas (other than mine), so I couldn't even do it that way!

I've thought about it, yes. Considering a pic of our dog reading "what to expect when you're expecting". I'd be sure to mention our dog had been spayed/neutered a few days before haha so they don't think the dog is pregnant. Maybe we'll have a male dog to use for it by then or something.

Another idea is to make a dramatic "movie trailer" for an announcement haha.

Not only have I thought about announcements, I have a binder on everything from TTC to Teens and I'm starting one with recipes and gardening and home stuff. I might be slightly obsessed...

Fiance wants to be there when I test, so I don't need to worry about that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->