Have you decided your next baby's name already?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I've always had two names picked out for if I had two girls (I don't know why.. I've always imagined having two girls). Anyway, I obviously used one this time and the other is Harriet. The only problem is that my SIL's partners daughter is named Harriet. SIL and partner have a child. Do you think it would be too confusing for them to have a half sister and a cousin with the same name?

All this, and I'll end up having a boy.

If they live close and meet lots and are close in age I wouldn't.
But thats just me. ;-)
Same surname too?
If they aren't close in age I would
Cos it's not like they will ne having same friends.

We have some ideas but not certain on any yet :)

I had a similar debate about a similar sounding name (not the same name) it was Niamh and Nevaeh. Nevaeh has just been born and I'm 20 weeks pregnant so they would be very close in age and people said I should still use the name as it was unlikely they would even meet as it's df's cousins dd and we never see them. But personally for me it still really put me off coz I didn't want aunties and uncles and grandparents confusing the two kids.
Anyway as you can see by my ticker it was all moot coz he's a boy lol! I would say if you don't see them often and there's not loads of family that interact then go for it.

If it's a girl I have a name picked..but if it's another boy..I have no idea

It took us the whole nine months to just think of my sons name haha. So goodness only knows what we'd do if we had another boy.
For a girl we picked Beatrix. None of my friends like it though haha.

DH wants to call our next Matilda if it's a girl but one friend already has a daughter called this and another has just named her newborn Tilda. I have two other friends who are pregnant who like the name too so I doubt I'd want to use it by the time we have a second.

No ideas if it's a boy - took long enough to think of our first ones name!

My nephew is called joe and my son is called joe, my husband is called joe, his father is joe and so is his father called joe, it's your choice. I literally live in a world of joe.

And my next will be Laurent after my father or willow, everleigh if it's a girl.

Emma Edith
or
Luke Anthony Bernard

But I have no plans for any more, ever! :haha:

I would have to call it "WTF" or "OMG" as I definitely do not want another :haha:

My name is Harriet so I think the more Harriets the merrier!!

I have Ingrid for a girl and Doug for a boy.

x

I have 2 boys names (I was convinced my DD was a boy!) Not sure on girls names.

I have a boy's name chosen from this time round, Michael Cormac but absolutely no clue if we had another girl.

We had Lily Scarlett Aubrey picked out for a girl which we still love. For a boy I like Toby but not sure on middle names.

Before i misscarried we has 2 names

Bryony for a girl
Ethan for a boy

And we wud still want them names when we have another

We thought LO was going to be a girl so we had a name picked out so if I DO ever have another & its a girl we've got a name picked. :) unless we change our minds.

boys are so hard though! We only picked his name when he was 3 days old! Lol. Xx

Kaitlyn Patricia if it's a girl.

If it's a boy no fricking clue!

Isla grace or Isla Mae for a girl and no clue for a boy, I've always liked George but the whole prince George thing has put me off! Boys names are hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->