Have you decided your next baby's name already?

Just had a think and probably Finley George for a boy but OH would never agree :(

Def know what I'd name a boy but my oh doesn't like my girl name ;(

Absolutely no clue!! I agree that boys names are alot harder than girls. This baby will be lucky to have a name!

For a girl we have Caitlyn picked but if we end up with another boy god knows! My oh hates every boy name going.

See, the only boy name I like is Aaron... How annoying that the man I fell in love with is called Aaron and doesn't like the sound of Aaron Junior. :( I think if our next one is a boy, I've got a lot of begging to do.

I'm torn between two girl names though, I like Arabella and Alice (Even though it was vetoed last time) I also like Violet but considering that everyone else's initials are AH, I'd feel like I would be leaving her out of a family tradition.

I have a couple of first name ideas for girls (that I had from before Lucas arrived) but no middle names and no boy's names. Took us long enough to agree on this one! :haha:

Ethan for a boy. Oh wants Ethan James, I like Ethan David. For a girl oh likes lily, and Zoe. I like Zoe but I also love grace.

No plansfor another but an Oopsy boy would be Nico.

When I was pregnant with my LO we had the name Colton picked out for a boys name. Since we didn't get to use it with her I think we would still agree on it if we have a boy next time. Plus I think Camden and Colton sound good as sibling names.

Jessica or Christian. By the time it comes around I'll probably have changed my mind!

well i havent got to use my girls name yet so IF we have a girl her Name with Be Zoey... and if we have a boy next it will either be Declan or Dawson.. But i may come up with another name choice by that time haha

We r ttc #3 atm I love arrabella for a girl but boys names r so hard it took me 20 weeks to decide on my boys names I like rudi and roman but as other 2s name r so unusual think we will need to find something more unusual if Its a boy.

When we were pregnant with our second son I really liked the name Jesse but people were already saying aw don't you wish you where having a girl this time (Which I did not I was over the moon to be having another boy) and I thought people would be like oh they picked a girly name because they wanted a girl (sounds stupid but pregnancy hormones make you think the stupidest things)

anyways both our boys have unisex names so if we had another boy I'd like to think we would call him Jesse

I got no idea for girls names thou again I'd like a unisex name thou

I was team yellow both times.

Zachary was always going to be Zachary (or Zac) but we were less sure on our girl name.

A month after he was born I had a dream of a baby girl called Evie-Rose. We hadn't even considered it for our first but I loved it and it stuck. We struggled to decide on a boys name. We had a girl.

I feel like I have used my favourite names now!? I wonder if this means I am done at 2...

Imogen or Robyn if it's a girl, jasper, jesse or Jamie if it's a boy. Got to get pregnant first though!!

Emily for a girl.

If it happened to be a boy I have no idea. I like Milo or Rory but me and my OH could not agree on a boy's name at all! I was quite relieved I was having a girl as a boy would probably still be nameless now :haha:

I have names picked for the next 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls) although im slightly annoyed our top pick has appeared on here despite never knowing anyone in this country having it... it better not suddenly get popular :cry:

Yes, we have 2 names for each gender picked out. Of course we are expecting twins but we'll only be using 2 of the 4 we have planned for now!

Henry Stuart for a boy and girls names seem to change daily current favourite is Elena Rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->