have you discussed...

mrslouiseb

pregnant with #4!!!
Reaction score
names yet we can only decide in a boys name lol :wacko:
I think a girls name is going to be hard to choose as we have our heart set on a boy hehe x

yes :) We like Darien Leo for a boy and Luna Violet for a girl :)

awww lovely names hun we like taylor for a boy but nothing for a girl although frankie has just caught my eye but its not very girly girl if that makes sense xx

We probably won't discuss it until much later on. Maybe like 39 weeks or something. Defo no point until we know the gender. Had a few conversions with DD though.

We had fun the other day when I was at work.

OH had been looking in the name book and picked a list of 10-15 names and sent them to me, and one by one we each deleted a name and sent the list back and forth. We ended up with about 3 girls and 4 boys.

The thing is though, there isn't really a boys name we *love* but plenty of girls, sigh. This is the problem we had last time :nope:

OH had been looking in the name book and picked a list of 10-15 names and sent them to me, and one by one we each deleted a name and sent the list back and forth. We ended up with about 3 girls and 4 boys.

The thing is though, there isn't really a boys name we *love* but plenty of girls, sigh. This is the problem we had last time :nope:

exact problem i have, i like unique names and hate common ones,
there's loads of girls names i love but yet to find a boys name that isn't to common or to unique

I know what you mean! We have the same problem... we're sure about a boy's name, and have a girl's name in mind, but I can't seem to fall in love with it! I have a feeling I've got a little boy in there so maybe it's instinct? Haha.

Boy: Zachary
Girl: Amelia

The boys name was the hardest to decide for me. I had plenty of girls names to choose from though lol

We're thinking its a boy; Jaxon Harold
Girls we're between; Alice or Lara

Haven't mentioned it to OH. Will probably wait til much later. I have a feeling we won't be able to agree though - I like uncommon names whereas he's a bit more traditional.

We have names all sorted... I like usual OH dont... So I worked my magic on him!
I liked Benz... But hes a Ben and didnt want a big Ben little Ben, so got something else which I love better...

Girls we already have one with an usual name (Maizie Bleu) so If bubs is a girl she will have an usual one too! X

We had a convo last night and came up with a few choices, but I don't love any of them. I LOVE my daughters name and can't imagine I'll ever find another name as beautiful (for a girl) and I just don't like any boys names!!

Elliot for a boy, we've had this picked out since my first. Then felicity for a girl. I'm so glad we've got them sorted early it was a nightmare picking freya's as it was quite late by the time we decided and i'm still 100% in love with it.

exact problem i have, i like unique names and hate common ones,
there's loads of girls names i love but yet to find a boys name that isn't to common or to unique

We like unique names too, but because we made up our last name can't go too crazy, my nephews have unusual names:

Rhett
Oak
Edan

And for boys we like:

Archer
Cassius
Theron
Hunter

And girls:

Aria
Sienna
Tabitha

I dunno if that helps any xx

Me and DH haven't really discussed it yet but DH says we need a 'posh name' because my son is called Christian and my daughter is called Isabel and they are posh (according to DH!) But for a girl I like the name Alice but cant find a name I like for a boy.

DH says if we have a boy he wants him to be called Daniel Jr after him or DJ or junior! but I don't think so!!

We always talk names :) even before we were pregnant. We have the opposite problem, we're so so about boys names, but adore loads if girls' ones!

We like:
Theo, Leo, Lucas, Jasper, and I LOVE Felix!!! But my husband hates it!
Isla, Evie, Olivia, Maia, Ella, Isabelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"