Have you ever gotten a hcg back with value of 1?

ajr1990

Reaction score
I know NON-Pregnant is below 5, but to actually get a value of 1 on a hcg test has me quite puzzled.
I was ONLY 7 days past ovulation(7dpo) so SUPER early but why did I get a value of 1?
From what I have read online, NO hcg is detectable until 3-4 days AFTER implantation has been taken place and a few more days to show up in urine.
(more info here: https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-tests/pregnancy-test-when-does-it-get-positive)

So whats up with my body? Why do I have a value of 1 on 7dpo?
At this time in my cycle I also get a faint line on pregnancy tests.
Here is a test on day 7: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2351203-7dpo-faint-line.html
I understand it's a super(SUPERRRR) squinter but its really there and my blood test value is 1.

All my tests today at 9dpo all came back 100% negative.. so I'm puzzled even more and so confused, depressed, frustrated that this seems to be happening EVERY cycle.

I am having major back pain and cramps for the last few days so am still holding a tiny bit of hope that there still is a chance for me this cycle.. but deal down I'm worried as it seems to be happening every cycle.

I did my repeat beta today and am so nervous for the results but with getting the negative hpt today, I feel it will be down to ZERO today.

Any knowledge in this area much appreciated

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 4.10.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 4.10.45 PM.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
Ajr- I don't really know what it means but I did a Google search and found this
https://www.pregnancylab.net/2011/1...ive-hcg-test-in-the-absence-of-pregnancy.html

I hope it provides some answers that would make some sense to you!

Thank you only one of the explanations make sense to me, i guess it will just give dr more information to see which tests to move on to next. I felt I was having epl/cp over and over and I think getting this beta done so early on confirmed what j had thought :(

"The only way that a doctor would have diagnosed a chemical pregnancy is with a biochemical blood test – like a hCG blood test to detect the levels of the pregnancy hormone, hCG in your bloodstream – or with urine pregnancy test.

However, if you wait too long to go to the doctor, there will be no indication you were ever pregnant, because your hCG levels will go back to zero after the miscarriage occurs."

Got today's result... ZERO :(

Some people just gave a very low level of hcg in their bodies naturally

This month we're taking a more relaxed approach. I'm on scheduling dtd

This month we're taking a more relaxed approach. Im not sure when to try to BD. I should O Nov. 11 so I'm thinking the week of the 7th.

I've had lots of surgery and blood tests in the last few years, hcg varies in my body between 0-2 naturally. I don't think it's anything to worry about, hugs xoxo

Just seems a normal non pregnant amount? Good luck for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->