Have you ever had a false positive with clear blue?

Peanut2020

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I have been trying for 17 months now. It has been the hardest thing emotionally I’ve ever been through which completely took me by surprise as I have never really been super maternal. I’m currently approx 12 dpo I think. I have no symptoms other than the odd very mild niggly cramp. I didn’t track this month or temp as I have consistently stressed myself out with it since I started. I had the urge to go to a pharmacy today and buy a test and to be honest I’m still not sold even though there’s a line!

Have you ever had a false positive on a clear blue? Xxx

C5B5CE4B-4999-4740-9EAE-429E68E3A7CB.jpeg

Yes I have, but not like that!!! I’d say congratulations are in order!

you can but they are normally faint or thin or don't show up in the time frame. That line looks like none of them. I think this is your BFP and looks great for 12 dpo, you maybe even further ahead that you think as this is pretty good line for 12 dpo.

I just can’t believe it. ❤️ I’m going to refrain from telling my husband til I’ve taken a digital tomorrow. Xx

That looks great!! I was going to suggest a digi, with a line like that I'm sure the digi would give you the confirmation you need, good luck!! X

That is a BFP hon. I've never had problems with them tests myself stark white when negative and line if pregnant.
That's such a good line hon looks like mine at 14dpo.

I'd say a Congratulations are in order

Looks good! And how lovely that it happened on the month you weren’t tracking and testing!

1-2 Weeks on a clear blue digital! Cant believe it. The diva cup technique worked the first month I tried it after 17 months of tracking and failing! X

This is amazing to read! Congrats. What’s the diva cup technique?

I've had a few Clearblue fake lines but yours is too obvious and dark to be anything but BFP I think...congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->