have you ever...

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
Let your partner drink straight from the source? my dh made a joke about helping me relieve a blocked duct. Well I think it was a joke....

My OH would joke about it but never did. He seemed weirded out when I'd pump so I don't think he could go through with it :haha:

Definitely not, my DH practically ran a mile when my boobs let down during sex :haha:

haha! hardly. my husband is disgusted by the thought. he is also terrified of the thought of me leaking during sex. it hasn't happened yet, but he's careful to avoid my nipples entirely.

I read a thread about this in the second tri forum a couple months ago. Most of the women responding said it's quite natural for a man to want that and they had no problems doing it.

That was a thread I only opened once!

My husband just like boobs. Milk or no milk. He was a breastfed so sometimes I wonder if that has anything to do with him not minding /cared if there is any milk. Just wondering . Anyway I would freak out if he dare do anything like that because I do not find it sexual.

Yeah, my husband doesn't care either, he just likes boobs.

my husband always said he wanted to do it but stopped joking when they actually started leaking :haha:

My DH has gotten a little during sex. He plays with my boobs and sucks on them. It's totally different than the way babies suck and usually no milk comes out, but apparently occasionally it does.

Way TMI, but he likes it when the leak when we DTD. Not my cup of tea, but it happens.

My DH likes it when I leak while DTD too, lol I figured he'd be the only one. My mom tells me stories that my dad used to drink from the source when she was breastfeeding me and my husband has mentioned it before but it's not something I think I'd be able to do. When breastfeeding it's like I have some kind of mental block when it comes to my boobs being touched or used in any kind of sexual way. I can barely tolerate it when DH touches them let alone if he were to start sucking away on them.

Nope. I know there are EPers whose partners help them with clogs though. Sometimes the pump just won't get at them and you need a human to do it, and many women EP because their babies won't nurse. There's no way I would consider it outside of that circumstance though. Not my thing.

I have found an extreme aversion to even being touched at all since having a baby... What's up with that? My boobs belong to bub and the thought of anything sexual grosses me out?!

I have found an extreme aversion to even being touched at all since having a baby... What's up with that? My boobs belong to bub and the thought of anything sexual grosses me out?!

i feel the same way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->