Have you had a tarot card reading...?

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
and if so was it accurate?..

I had a tarot card reading done today (in person) and it was a bit iffy, she got some things pretty wrong, some things right I guess. She knew I had been waiting for something, she said I had good things to come etc. and then eventually towards the end I told her my partner & I were ttc, but I'm a bit sad cause she said I would have to wait another year to get pg?? :cry:
I have pcos, we have been trying for 6 months, (which has felt like forever!) lol and things haven't been going so well so far.. but I have a sub fertility clniic appointment this thursday so I was hoping that would get things working in the next couple of months?

What do you guys tink I should do? Just dismisss it?

Tough one..I haven't had one personally but a friend of mine did. She said the same thing..some things were wrong, others seemed right. And in the end, a few things that she was told did happen.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Just keep doing what you are doing and see what happens!

I have PCOS as well, so I know how frustrated you feel. We were pregnant pretty quickly, but lost it the first time. Go to your appointment and just keep trying everything you can!

No i've never had one done. To be honest, I don't really beleive in it, but that's probably because I don't understand it. If I understood it better it might be more believable. The other day I went to a 'magic' shop called the oracle. It was very interesting, and I may go back and buy some oracle or tarot cards. I am interested in how it all works.

Don't worry if she said you won't be pregant for a year, I wouldn't take it too seriously, but even so, at least by her reckoning you CAN have kids, and arn't completely infertile/sterile like some women I know.

I know oracle cards often have a more positive outlook than tarot cards, which can be a bit negative/gloomy.

yes, and it was very accurate, the person who read them for me was very accurate the timings and everything was spot on i wish i could go one more time to this person but lost contact and not sute is she is still alive it was Older lady...

I dont think they should say about pregnancy etc :s I wouldn't take it to heart x

I read tarot cards. Sometimes it's a bit it and miss tbh. I'm still practicing though so I'm not too good. I know one woman who went to see a guy called Wayne Antony. He was brilliant from what she said, very accurate. I think it depends on whether or not the person truely IS there for reading to give advice or just reading for money.

It's probably my own fault for bringing it up lol, she was a nice lady but to be fair she got quite a lot of things wrong.. at best 50/50.. she then seemed to change her answers when I explained more about my situation?? .. I'm probably just trying to reason myself into saying she was wrong about her prediction tho! lol :-s I've had some done on in the internet which all say they see me getting a bfp by oct.. so I guess if by november I haven't, maybe I'll have to reconsider what she said, guess I'll just have to wait and see? :shrug: On the plus side, just been prescribed clomid & metformin for my PCOS :happydance: so hopefully that should nudge things along!!!

Thanks Ladies xxx

I've had a few tarot readings and most of them were rubbish. I've done a few for myself which have been more accurate though.

One woman told me i had just had a fight with my boyfriend (i was single) and had just moved out of his place (i lived at my parents and had never lived with a boyfriend at that point!) and the whole tarot reading was about that and it was just a major FAIL. lol. Ah well.

I've had a few tarot readings and most of them were rubbish. I've done a few for myself which have been more accurate though.

One woman told me i had just had a fight with my boyfriend (i was single) and had just moved out of his place (i lived at my parents and had never lived with a boyfriend at that point!) and the whole tarot reading was about that and it was just a major FAIL. lol. Ah well.

lol thanks hun that makes me feel a bit better!! :) xxxxxx

hey hun,
ihave got a set of angel cards! i have asked 2 questions 1, will i get pregnant soon and
2.would we have a baby in my tummy by xmas! both times on seperate occassions i chose the card Patience! OMG like wats all that about!

anyways - i wouldn't worry to much hun, no one really knows wats around the next corner and hopefully enough u will get BFP well b4 then! hugs hun xxx

I've had a few,

For the most part they've been accurate for me, only a couple things brought up that I haven't been able to make connections about - that being said, they were all things about the far past, I'm 20, so I can't remember some things from when I was like 14 etc iykwim.

The more you believe the more accurate the reading IMO. The clearer your question is, the clearer your answers will be... if it's general, cards will be general with you too. Reading your own you can use personal insight to help interpret the cards, having someone else read them that knows nothing about you it can be harder to connect things.

I've had a tarot card reading. It was mostly accurate.

I had one done a few weeks ago. I didnt believe it at all but the things she said she couldnt of known. She was very accurate.

I had a tarot reading about a year ago, it was only a fiver so i did it for a laugh, most of the stuff she said was quite vague and could apply to anyone really.

She said I will meet my husband young (if we get married that will be true as I have been with him since I was 16) and she said i will have 6 kids!! I dont think I will have 6 kids because me and OH said we want 3 maximum but who knows?!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->