Have you had implantation bleeding?

HollyPlox

Reaction score
So today I'm 13dpo. Tested on 11dpo but with a BFN.

I started off with not being able to sleep. Would wake up every 30-60 minutes. Then the vivid dreams started. Dreamt about having a boy and getting a positive pregnancy test. Then I started sleeping all night, wake up at 9-10am and in bed by 7-8pm. So weird for me.

A week or more ago nausea started. On and off but I have it for the majority of the day. Headaches kicked in at the same time. On and off as well.

Last couple of days I've been feeling bloated and full. I've had cramps but it hasn't been painful, just making me feel uncomfortable. Also been gassy (poor DH). Also have had cold like symptoms such as a stuffy nose.

Now here comes the implantation bleeding.
This morning I went to the toilet and wiped. I had a pinkish streak along the toilet paper, happened again then nothing else. Had cramps all of today but nothing like AF. About an hour after I had to go to the toilet again and wiped, I had EWCM. Which is completely unusual for me before AF.

Did any of you ladies have implantation bleeding?! If so, what was it like?

Thanks!
:dust: to all :)

I had the equivalent of a very light period (kind of like my usual day one/last day bleeding) for 6 days which started a week before my period was actually due. I kinda thought it was my period until it stopped and I started feeling sick.

I have heard that most people just experience streaks of pink or red blood in with increased cm though which is also implantation. Just to add to the confusion, when your period would have been due you can get breakthrough bleeding instead of a period but I think it's supposed to be brownish/older blood.

Hope that helps! If no sign of AF proper I'd definitely test around DPO14 x

I had the equivalent of a very light period (kind of like my usual day one/last day bleeding) for 6 days which started a week before my period was actually due. I kinda thought it was my period until it stopped and I started feeling sick.

I have heard that most people just experience streaks of pink or red blood in with increased cm though which is also implantation. Just to add to the confusion, when your period would have been due you can get breakthrough bleeding instead of a period but I think it's supposed to be brownish/older blood.

Hope that helps! If no sign of AF proper I'd definitely test around DPO14 x

It was only a few wipes with streaks on both wipes. More pinkish colour.
I did have clear cm in the toilet paper, was a little bit stretchy.
Thanks for reply! AF is due tomorrow. :)
x

Mine was pinkish cm that turned light brown a few hours later, then it stopped within 12 hours of starting. Good luck! Fx

I'm sorry to crash in on your thread but I'm 12dpo and had exactly what Edinburgh described a week ago. My pd isn't due until Mon so I'm just as confused as you lol but wish you all the best :) your symptoms sound promising tho

I had implantation bleeding with both of my girls before i got a bfp. I think with my 1st lg, if i remember rightly, i tested 4 days after i first started with it. Had it this time round as well even though i havent had a pos test yet (hoping i wil)

I'm also bleeding and freaked out thinking it was AF because it was on the day I should've gotten it..but I've read a few posts from some that said they went through period like bleeding and still had a positive. So I'm trying to not give up hope just yet because I can't ignore the other symptoms I've seen. I'm thinking of testing today and again in a few days.

I thought af had come but its all stopped again now. I wasnt due on til wed but i started spotting on the thurs just gone and then the same on friday then yday and early this morning it was proper red blood hence i thought af.

But now im not sure! And the test this morning was neg so im a bit stressed out lol

I had an implantation bleed on August 13th and tested positive on August 16 th only one occurrence while wiping and it was bright red blood and never seen it again if was I accompanied with lots of EWCM.

Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks everyone!

When I did wipe, I had EWCM on the toilet paper with both streaks. I haven't seen anything since and now AF is 2 days late.
Hoping she doesn't turn up!

Still having all the same symptoms.
Cervix is high and wet - hoping that's a good sign.

Good luck to you ladies also!
:dust:

Hi ladies. I never thought tryin to get pregnant would be sooo confusing... Grrr All in a span of a few hours Ive had loads of creamy white lotiony discharge when I wiped earlier, noticed I was feeling warmer today. Blood pressure was elevated. Within an hour later when I went to the loo when I wiped twice two different bathroom trips when I wiped it was clear slimy discharge later accompanied by diarrea.. Lovely.. I have No idea whats going on Im 9dpo I think with a swollen ankle with mild backache and tingly legs. This is my first baby and I feel like Im falling apart. Ive get to see any spotting?? I feel achey but fine.. Im losin it... Guess were All in the same boat. Oh and I when I swallow I feel like I have a wad of gunk stuck in my throat. when I swallow. I just wanna know whats going on Uggg.. So frustrating!!! Sorry my post was so long lol

Anybody experiencing this? :shrug:

Thanks everyone!

When I did wipe, I had EWCM on the toilet paper with both streaks. I haven't seen anything since and now AF is 2 days late.

Sounds like IB to me definately!! High cervix even better.. I"d test in the morning.. Your on your wsy hun!! Good Luck amd tons of babydust!!

Hi ladies. I never thought tryin to get pregnant would be sooo confusing... Grrr All in a span of a few hours Ive had loads of creamy white lotiony discharge when I wiped earlier, noticed I was feeling warmer today. Blood pressure was elevated. Within an hour later when I went to the loo when I wiped twice two different bathroom trips when I wiped it was clear slimy discharge later accompanied by diarrea.. Lovely.. I have No idea whats going on Im 9dpo I think with a swollen ankle with mild backache and tingly legs. This is my first baby and I feel like Im falling apart. Ive get to see any spotting?? I feel achey but fine.. Im losin it... Guess were All in the same boat. Oh and I when I swallow I feel like I have a wad of gunk stuck in my throat. when I swallow. I just wanna know whats going on Uggg.. So frustrating!!! Sorry my post was so long lol

Anybody experiencing this? :shrug:

It's so frustrating isn't it?!
One hour I have constipation, the next it's diarrhoea.
I had my first pregnancy in March and I remember losing it. Unfortunately ending in a MC. It's just so frustrating and I honestly never knew its be this hard.

Thanks everyone!

Sounds like IB to me definately!! High cervix even better.. I"d test in the morning.. Your on your wsy hun!! Good Luck amd tons of babydust!!

I hope so! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm so nervous and frustrated.
If AF is coming, I just want her to be here already so I can start a new cycle.

I'm honestly confused this cycle, don't know whether AF will come or not.
So frustrating. Hope AF stays away though, haha.

Thank you.
Tons of :dust: to you too!!!

I"d have to say Im pretty baffeled too myself. Im burning up here lol. Arms and legs tingling now. I feel like Im falling apart and No support from my OH at all does"nt help either.. :( I'm like you either start AF or give me a nice flashing BFP! :haha: I"m going madd! Ugg!!

That's exactly like me!
If its a BFP, just give me one.
If its AF, give me it already.

I just feel like screaming, haha.
And DH keeps telling me to calm down and don't stress but it's not helping whatsoever.

So frustrating.
I keep over analysing every symptom, every twinge and everything.

It beats being in a holding pattern like Me :haha: and I"m so sorry for your previous loss. I have a good feeling this time its gonna stick.. Sennding loads of extra sticky babydust your way.. FXd We get our BFP"s soon... Im crossing everything for Us!!

I really hope we do.
Keeping my fingers crossed for us. Keep me updated. :)
Good luck!

Definately! Will do.. Now if I could get rid of my headache grrr. Gotta love All these lovely hormones.. Lol

Good Luck to You as well!! I have everything crossed for Us both lol

I wish I could get rid of my headache and nausea.
Had it for over a week now and it's been constant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->