Have you had implantation bleeding?

Bingo!! Same here.. Just kinda worried. Ive had no spotting yet. Tomorrow I will be 10dpo. :shrug:

Your lucky you have a great support system. My OH is being a prick!! I maybe doing this on my own. I really dont care to tell ya the truth. Why be with someone whos so miserable.. I don"t need or want this stresd either...

Has your tummy been gurguling.. Lol

I'm so sorry about your OH. It seems completely unfair.
I had the same exact thing with my ex. Wouldn't support me through anything.
It makes it a lot harder.

My DH has just started a new job today so I feel weird without having him around.

Yeah, my stomach has been gurgling a lot. Also had full cramping.
My BB's have just started getting tender also. Gonna go out this afternoon before I pick OH up at work and buy some pregnancy tests.

But nervous about getting a BFN. But it will happen when's its suppose to.

Hi All. I had AF for 2 days(like AF type on 19 and 20 August) and no more after tat.. normally my AF lasted about 4-5 days.. Day 3-5 was those wipe off pinkish/brownish discharge which can be done even w/o a pantyliner.. any idea whether is it AF or IB? I have tried tested on Saturday and BFN.. :growlmad:Anyway good luck to everyone.. Baby :dust:to All.. :flower: FX for our BFP soon! :winkwink:

Oh my goodness, so happy I just found this thread (although I just posted my own too!)

I had two spots yesterday (at the same time) at 1:30pm. I was 10dpo. I thought it was just AF early (or maybe on time - last month, depending on when I ovulated and which app you believe I either had a 10/11 day LP or a 14 day LP).

I've not had any more spotting but my cm did have a reddish tinge today.

I spoke to mum and she said she had ib but couldn't really elaborate. I don't remember it last time and AF may not be due until Thursday.

Those of you who have had ib - when did you get your bfp after ib??

My DH has just started a new job today so I feel weird without having him around.

My BB's have just started getting tender also. Gonna go out this afternoon before I pick OH up at work and buy some pregnancy tests.

Yeah he was being a jerk. Come to find out after my head was going to blow off from my headache. My blood pressure was to high. 127/97 ankle swelled too. Prehypertension. Not good. Mom gave me something to help with my headache. I went straight to bed. I feel better. Just dont feel pregnant now :cry: Still no spotting. Notta. Slippery cm when wiping still TMI lol. Just feel bleh.. Acid reflux though yuck...

I know how you feel I got so used to my OH being around too. Its weird yet I started liking my me time. Lol Did you get some pg tests.. When are you going to test?

Yeah he was being a jerk. Come to find out after my head was going to blow off from my headache. My blood pressure was to high. 127/97 ankle swelled too. Prehypertension. Not good. Mom gave me something to help with my headache. I went straight to bed. I feel better. Just dont feel pregnant now :cry: Still no spotting. Notta. Slippery cm when wiping still TMI lol. Just feel bleh.. Acid reflux though yuck...

I know how you feel I got so used to my OH being around too. Its weird yet I started liking my me time. Lol Did you get some pg tests.. When are you going to test?

Aw, hope you're feeling better now.
My DH and I still live with my parents at the moment, just trying to get on top of everything and then going to move out but my parents don't know that we're TTC and it's so hard to balance what they want me to do and not complain. Because I'm trying to be as careful as I can to not do to much considering what happened in march.

I did get some PG tests but haven't tested yet.
Have to drive my DH to work every morning cause he lost his license, lol.
Might try during today and see what happens. If not, I'll try tomorrow morning.

Oh my goodness, so happy I just found this thread (although I just posted my own too!)

I had two spots yesterday (at the same time) at 1:30pm. I was 10dpo. I thought it was just AF early (or maybe on time - last month, depending on when I ovulated and which app you believe I either had a 10/11 day LP or a 14 day LP).

I've not had any more spotting but my cm did have a reddish tinge today.

I spoke to mum and she said she had ib but couldn't really elaborate. I don't remember it last time and AF may not be due until Thursday.

Those of you who have had ib - when did you get your bfp after ib??

BFP was very feint 7 days after IB started and then clear on a digital test after another 2 days (2 days after actual period was due).
x

I had implantation bleed with my dd.
It was streaky, and a small amount.
Haha, you'll never not check the loo roll again after being pregnant x

Im scratching my head wondering whats going on. Feelin fine I went to the bathroom when I wiped a spot of light brown grr. I had mild cramping but it all stopped. Now its a wait and see time.. Lovely...
I can"t even test for a few days if its IB :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
Hope you get your BFP.

Still no AF. When I get home, gonna try and hold going to the toilet for a while then going to test.

:dust:

Thank you. Im tryin to stay positive.. Considering everything that happened yesterday I pretty much figured it was a sure fire bfp. Today Im 10 dpo. No more spotting happening. All in a matter of time I guess. Tryin to stay positive..
Ohh how exciting.. Good Luck and tons of baby dust!! Keep me posted definately...

Of course.

Yeah, it takes time but it's frustrating.
When I saw the streaks of blood I had, I didn't know what to think. I was sure AF was coming, but nothing.

I'll let you know what happens!
Good luck!

I"d rather have streaks of blood than this crap anyday. I may just write it off as AF :(

Your not out until AF shows.
Some ladies have their pregnancy symptoms disappear then get a BFP.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Thank you so much.. Guess we"ll see...

Take your test already, I need some good news :haha:
I really pray you get your bfp. Maybe I will be joining you soon :)

Decided to take one just then, BFN.

Put a bummer on my day for sure, argh.
If AF is coming, I hope it comes today.
So then I can start a new cycle.

Good luck!

I am so confused about what is happening!

Sunday I had two spots, yesterday slight red tinged cm and today I woke up with more actual spotting, throughout the day I have had a little bit of spotting on and off, there was some red there earlier this morning and after that it's been brown but it seems to have stopped now.

Mum thought something might have been trying to implant but didn't succeed.

AF due on Thursday...

Decided to take one just then, BFN.

Put a bummer on my day for sure, argh.
If AF is coming, I hope it comes today.
So then I can start a new cycle.

Good luck!

:wave: Hey hun whats the latest? Did AF come for you.. Im in shock because unexpectedly nailed me good.. Grr. Oh well.. Theres next month.. Fingers crossed she stays away.. Fxd Bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->