Have you LOST the bloat?

KatieMK

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm halfway through week 10, and have had very few symptoms so far. I've been tired sometimes, but that's really it. I went in for my pre-first appointment blood work last week, and I was up four pounds from my pre pregnancy weight. I can tell you, though, that the weight was alllllll bloat, :haha: but at least being bloated was some sort of reassurance for me!

In the past two days, even that has gone away though. I feel.... Normal. And I'm now only one pound up from my PP weight. Is this the placenta taking over, or should I be prepared for sad news at my first appointment Monday?

I'm trying super hard not to complain about not feeling sick or sore or fat, because who WANTS to feel those things, right?? But I can't help but be a wee bit jealous of the reassurance those symptoms bring! :blush:

I'm jealous of u!!! I'm 5 weeks and this is my third. Was out for dinner yesterday and was embarrassingly trying to hide a very obvious tummy. I'm a slim girl but I swear I look 4 months pregnant. I'm soooooo bloated!!! I feel gross. My pants are tight. Not a good feeling at only 5 weeks ... Ppl were commenting and I kept trying to hide my pooch lol. After eating it was soo much worse! I can't even sick it in :(

I do Slimming world and gained 6lb between 5 and 9 weeks. Have lost 4lb of that since week 10 by changing nothing. Everything is fine x

I've been losing weight instead of gaining, even though I'm eating more and exercising less. I still have got suuuuuch a bloat belly though! (in a maternity top right now :haha:)

Symptoms come and go and usually it's perfectly normal, especially since you're getting close to that magical point where some women feel much better all of a sudden. :flower:

I've found that my bloat has decreased a lot in the last week. Haven't gained any weight, at last check I'd lost 4lbs. Lost my morning sickness, and my tiredness isn't as bad either. Got a baby with a happy heartbeat so all seems to be well :)

My tummy is flat in the morning and after I start eating anything or drinking the bloat appears and its huge!!
You will get good and bad days symptom wise so don't panic. The other day I felt great for 3 days and thought that must be the placenta taking over. Then I threw up after dinner the next night and started feeling awful again! Argg

Unfortunately not this time round my eldest asked me if I had a baby in my tummy last night so definitely still bloated.

First pregnancy I went back to wearing my normal jeans as the bloat and symptoms eased off and everything was fine. Try not to worry and enjoy the break from symptoms they'll be back before you know it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->