Have you lost your head?

christinelle

Reaction score
Today I did my laundry and when it was finished I realized I also washed a tangerine. :wacko:
All the clothes had bits of fruit stuck on them and I'm a bit worried my 4-month old washing mashine will be damaged.
I also buy stuff and then realize I am stocked up on those items but don't have any of other items I was sure i had lots.
What's going on? Will this get worse? :cry:

Pregnancy brain, maybe?

I haven't washed an orange, or cherries, or anything else like that but I completely forget about stuff. :p I was tanning a deer hide with my lovey and forgot to do stuff with that. ><

haha it gets worse...

There was a thread somewhere on pregnancy brain and the strange things we do.

I tend to put things in the fridge that dont belong all the time... I spent 2 hours looking around for my magazine to finish the article I was trying to read. Apparently I felt that the magazine needed to be chilled because when I was making dinner I found it in the fridge.

I also left the car running for like an hour in the driveway because I forgot I was leaving.

awww we've all been there, I tend to use baby brain as my excuse or pregnancy brain :winkwink:
I've left things out all night forgetting they need to go in the fridge :dohh:

I also left the car running for like an hour in the driveway because I forgot I was leaving.

Me too! By the time I got outside, I couldn't hear it running... Thought I ran out of gas! :haha:

I'm sure your washing machine will survive, just have a good check to see if it's all out and maybe run an empty wash? I do feel for you , I do stooopid things all the time and get myself worked up about some of them but I soon realise it just can't be helped ! We're tired and hotmail and have a million other things to think about xxx

Lol!!!! Yep! I put the washing power scoop in with the washing yesterday :-/ went to do another load today, couldn't find the scoop only to find it in the bottom of the washing machine.
Hubby brought a bag of salad and I put it in the freezer. Went to get stuff out for dinner and found it in there. :-/ just really stupid random stuff like that lol

Just realise I put hotmail instead of hormonal! See, it's stuff like that! ;)

i start eating things and forget to stop.. i dont think thats a good excuse though :)

LOL I know its not funny - but I'm sure your washer is fine. Run a "clean cycle" on hot. I'm sure that'll get all the sugar and fruit out of there.

I've had some pretty bad brain-farts. I forget how to spell words, say the wrong thing, forget what I was saying, etc. Its like a mix of having pulled an all-nighter in college and having the attention span of a goldfish at times. :haha:

lol since i am ESL, but only use English to communicate most of the time, now, i have had dead air while trying to express myself. sad thing is i also forget my chinese lol it was quite embarrassing when i called the hospital in hong kong and tried to ask them questions, and i just couldnt get my words out. LOL

I tried to take my ds to school on a day it was closed for the holiday.

I forget what I'm saying all the time. Mid sentence I just forget my point or what I was trying to say so I give up!

Baby brain really does exist.
Ive put my house keys in the freezer, milk in the washing machine and cheese in the cupboard since being pregnant lol x

Haha, thank you all so much for making me feel less paranoid. I always thought baby brain came after the baby was born but we're just that lucky!
Yesterday I prepared a bowl of cereal to eat at work with my yogurt and when I got to work I realized I forgot the yogurt. Today I also took with me the keys to bf's car and realized it halfway. :haha:

My husband just reminded me of another one I do CONSTANTLY... I walk into a room and forget why I am there!

I open cupboards and stand there for 10 minutes trying to figure out what I was going to get out.

It's ridiculous. I dont remember doing this with my older children. Luckily I never misplaced them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->