have you organised all the babys things yet or

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
are you like me and still have loads to do?ive washed ironed and put away his babygros and vests, hats mittens and socks and I have his clothes on hangers just have to get dh to hand another pole in ds wardrobe and extra shelves in the single part of it, (he has a triple wardrobe)I still have to wash all the baby equipment, carseat, playmat, toys things like that, pack my hospital bag, get ds a present from baby, baby bag is packed for the hospital, anyone else still have lots to do?

I think I've done everything but for some reason I still don't feel like everything is in place! I've got to put fresh sheets on the Moses basket and bring it in our room, fill up the changing box with nappies and wipes etc and I think that's it.

My hospital bag is packed, but I've left it open incase there is anything I've forgotten. :)

I think I've done everything but for some reason I still don't feel like everything is in place! I've got to put fresh sheets on the Moses basket and bring it in our room, fill up the changing box with nappies and wipes etc and I think that's it.

My hospital bag is packed, but I've left it open incase there is anything I've forgotten. :)

you don't have long left to go how r you feeling? I totally forgot about the moses basket, ive to collect that from mils house, m playpens there too, and the changing unit is at a friends house has to collect that and fill it up!move the dresser from ds room into our room so im not disturbing ds at night with the baby nappy changers etc, fill our nappy bag, organise childcare for ds while im in the hospital and dh is at work the list is getting longer lol

Your right the list does seem so long and never ending.

I'm feeling ok to be honest, apart from not being able to walk anywhere :rofl:

It would be lovely if I did, I'd love nothing more than for him to be here with us at christmas.

However, I'm not holding out for that as my daughter was two weeks over due. :dohh:

you never know running around after a toddler may help get things going before then!hope your not kept waiting much longer to meet your little guy :)

I have nothing ready, all the baby clothes are in boxes..no hospital bag yet, lol we haven't even got wipes,newborn diapers yet.

I have pretty much bought everything now but far, far from being organised. I need to wash everything, sort out the spare room and clear all the junk out of the wardrobe in there so we can put all the baby's things in, build the changing table and change our room around so that the crib fits in.

I have pretty much everything for our hospital bags which I've dumped in the bags but need to organise and pack them neatly. I start mat leave in mid January so hopefully I've plenty time to sort it all out.

I'm not quite 3rd trimester, but I'm getting close! We recently got a car-seat, so now I feel ready :). As I get toward the end, I'll cook and freeze meals as well as wash and figure out where to put the baby clothes. We'll acquire diapers somewhere along the line and see if we can afford a king sized bed (bed sharing with toddler and plan to bedshare with the baby as well). Feels like a lot less the second time around since we already have the majority of things that we need and the majority of things left are "like to have" items rather than "essential" items.

Oh, and as far as hospital bags go, I'm planning a home birth so don't plan to pack one.

I haven't done anything! I'm 33 weeks today and all my baby clothes are still in the loft, Moses basket is in the loft at inlaws house, I haven't even thought about hospital bag and haven't bought a single pack of newborn nappies/ new change mat/ anything! DD is still in the nursery but I'll hopefully move her out in a week it so. DD also came early at 38 weeks, and all 4 of my mums babies were early so I should probably be more organised as there's every chance this one will be early too. Eek! 😁😁😁. I need to pull my finger out! Xx

^ you might have another early baby, :)
got all the Santa presents wrapped tonight and got the gifts for the kids in the family wrapped too, so they are back in the spare room until next week ready to go got the baby a little brother outfit today and a little cotton dungaree outfit I love dungarees on babies esp little boys :)

I'm 35w today and still don't feel like I'm even close to done. I have the clothes I have washed and folded in her dresser, but I still need to get a few more things. Mainly socks, tights, pants, and a couple more long sleeve onesies. I have way more clothes for 3 months and up than I do newborn and 0-3m. I still want to pick up some more receiving blankets. I know the hospital will give me several, but I want more girly ones. I don't have a blanket or cover for the car seat. I have some stuff packed for LO, but nothing for myself or DH or DS(he will stay with my parents one night) I only have one small pack of newborn diapers. I do have her bassinet set up and ready to go. It's been up for quite a while :) She will just move into DSs crib when she gets bigger and DS is finally in a toddler bed(my mom got him one last week! Got it put together this last weekend :D )
I'm going to try to get everything bought that I need this weekend, and try to get things packed in between wrapping Christmas presents and making my Christmas candies. I swear I was much more on the ball with DS. I had everything bought, set up, and packed by about 33 weeks.

I have purchased almost all of my big items but not the small stuff. Really haven't done anything though, everything is still in boxes from moving. I feel like I have so much to do....how will I ever have the time?!?

its hard to find time to get organised but once its done it done,gonna get d to hang that railing later and pick up some shelves so I can put away his blankets and sheets etc, I was way more organised with ds than I am now I had the moses basket set up, wardbobe and dresser packed full tons of nappies wipes etc, this time I don't have half of that done yet but I think its because its coming up to Christmas too and we are all busy getting ready for that first!

Oh God I haven't even painted the nursery...

Got hubby to fix the dodgy room door at the weekend so I can shut it properly and keep doggy out. That's progress!

I have a few big things, but tbh I'm hoping for some good January sales for my travel system, mattresses etc.

I figure I have a long way to go, though.

Ooo, I now have one of these: https://www.fisher-price.com/en_us/...s/Rainforest-Friends-Infant-to-Toddler-Rocker

I had one in a different pattern for Violet and it was the only way we could put her down as a newborn. She still uses hers to nap in and rather than taking it away from her, I wanted a new one for the baby and now we have it! Woohoo! We still need new bottle nipples and a breast pump, but I might be able to make it to 5 or 6 months before that's necessary given the combination of my maternity leave, the nature of my work in June, summer break in July, and the nature of my work in August. Although it might be a good idea to introduce bottles earlier than that... I'll have to ask around for some advice on that one.

ahhh i have NOTHING! i havent finished the kids room, i havent washed anything hahaa, i just finished her letters yesterday! but even those i need to add finishing touches to! no swing, car seat, breast pump....good thing my shower is the 28th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->