Have your kids started talking about christmas

oliv

Reaction score
My two are Christmas mad!! Obviously get it from me 😂 And have been talking about santa for the last month or more but ds found a santa yesterday and was walking around all day with it shouting ho ho ho

Attachments

• IMG_2628.jpg
    IMG_2628.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
Yes, mine talk about Santa for most of the year, especially my 4 year old. She's a little Christmas crazy!!

She asked to watch a Christmas film a few weeks ago, and my 6 year old said, 'Nooooooo, its only August!' I do wonder if he's actually my child sometimes lol I do try to keep it to a minimum as all their birthdays are in October. After that, they can talk about Christmas all they want :)

Yea, a few days he told all about s Santa and his Christmas list. I honestly couldnt believe it as we haven't been talking about it.

Now he wants to watch Christmas curious George and Mickey mouse.

My DD hasn't started talking about it yet, surprisingly!

My 7 and 4 year old talk about it all year round in the sense of "I'll put it on my Christmas list" :dohh:
DS asked to watch polar express too last time it was his turn to pick him the film for movie night x

No if I talk about Christmas they all roll their eyes both my kids and my husband! The cheek, they'd get a shock if I didn't organise and plan it all for them

My oldest three have for the majority of the summer holidays, dd4 occasionally mentions it but I'm not sure she gets it a 100%, I'm sure by next year she'll be exactly the same as the others :)

Not yet as their birthdays are in a couple of weeks and they're excited about that. I meanwhile am all about Christmas, not buying yet but writing lists and getting ideas :)

No thank goodness! He won't realise until December :haha:

yes! A while ago they asked to watch their Mickey Mouse Christmas dvd. Santa made a video message for my son to wish him a happy birthday 2 days ago.

No, my youngest has a birthday before Christmas so he is more excited about that at the moment and my eldest has just booked a lads holiday and is in the middle of planning his sons first birthday which is also before Christmas, so no Christmas talk in my house yet :(

DD1 came home from school middle of August with cut outs stuck to paper . I said what's this she replied my Christmas list !!

She's been talking about it on a daily basis I'm sooo excited !!!

DD2 is unaware ... yet lol

*deleted as re-posted* (didn't realise I posted beforehand)

Yup. My eldest loves Christmas and starts talking about it after her birthday which was last month :)

Mine talk about Christmas year round. Me and my ex are both 'Christmas elves' and I'm so happy our kids have got in on the action aswell :haha: my son sleeps with 2 elves and Santa every night xx

DD1 - Only when she suggests getting something for her birthday and follows it with "or maybe I'll get it for Christmas". I made her write her Christmas list last week, just so I could get started.
DD2 - Loves her "ho ho ho" when we go into shops. She tries to sneakily put more Christmas ceramic tealight holders in the basket.

Ds1 is getting excited about all the things coming up - Halloween, bonfire night and then christmas. Ds2 and ds3 sat and built santa's house out of LEGO at a stay and play yesterday

Only if we are in a shop looking at Christmas decorations or trees, and then she gets excited. If we are out shopping and she sees a toy she wants, she'll comment that maybe she'll get that for Christmas.

Holly has started mentioning Christmas now. She's decided that she wants the Pie Face game for Christmas!

My son and two nephews wouldn't have started talking about Christmas yet if I hadn't! Haha. I'm a massive Christmas head in a huge way so I've been riling them up into Christmas excitement :haha: My older nephew wants a football kit and I've agreed with my sister I'm getting that, and I know they're super expensive so I want to get that out of the way soon...so I told him he needs to decide which football team he wants because "it takes a long time for the elves to do all the stitching, they have to start in September" haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->