Have your kids started talking about christmas

my daughter yesterday playing with her xmas dollhouse fireplace that plays jingle bells came up to me and said "mommy, I miss Christmas".

y0tp2x2.jpg

Now their birthdays are over we can mention Christmas (though I'm already on it ha ha).

They've been talking about it for a while coz they know baby brother is due near Christmas but the synths toy catalogue arrived on Friday so now they've up'Ed it a notch and are picking what they want and chatting non stop about santa :haha:

Mine have started too. They've even been through the smyths book looking for things they want

Mine have a little plus the new doorbell has a Christmas tune which they are highly impressed with ... me not so much lol

My eldest loves December - her birthday and Christmas!

My two year old is now singing jingle bells!! Well his version!!

Not yet, his birthday is coming up so that's his main thing atm but I know the second it passes he'll be talking Christmas and writing lists! :rofl:

Nope :haha: well except when in a store my youngest sees something he wants (which is often :roll:) and we tell him he can ask for Christmas. We have a family vacation coming up so right now both kids are more excited about that.

Yep we even have a christmas list already. But then my DD has been singing christmas songs all year.

We actually do basic lists early because her birthday is november so I like to plan what will be for christmas and what will be for her birthday, then add on extras closer to the time

Ds was singing christmas songs on the way to school last week. We got some strange looks. Both kids have been talking about it for a while now , and have made lists and stuck post its in the smyths book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->