havent gained no weight at all and im 25 weeks

amy16323

Reaction score
i have not gained nothing since i got pregnant.i actually have lost weight.i already weigh 180 ibs.is this really normal ? doctors dont seem to be concerned

i have only just started to gain weight myself,in the past couple of weeks i have put on a few pounds but thats it,i dont think its anything to worry about if u r growing normally.

yep its normal if u started a bit over, i have gained a total of 3 or 4 kilos

I think its fine. Your body is probably in fact gaining baby and fluid weight but you are likely burning off other weight at the exact same rate so on the scale you don't notice a thing. If it continues you could leave the hosptital lighter than your pre-pregancy weight like a friend of mine - wouldn't that be nice!

U don't want to be on the other side of this fence. Stay "not gaining weight" lol

I am only 15 weeks but so far I have lost about 6 pounds. I had about 20 to lose in the first place so I am not worried. I know baby is getting what s/he needs. The weight will come.

I'm 22 weeks and only put on maybe 2 or 3 pounds in the last couple of weeks. I was a bit overweight before so I'm putting it down to eating better/ m sickness for a month/ no alcohol.
My bump is getting pretty big now so i dont think i've anything to worry about - pretty sure you dont either! How nice if we actually end up slimmer than before after we've had our bubs! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->