Haven't had a pos in month but....

gueyilla1985

Reaction score
i cant stop paos look at all these pictures!!:happydance::happydance: what do you think?

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 29
  • test 3.jpg
    test 3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 30
last pic for tonight

Attachments

• test strips 1.jpg
    test strips 1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 11
so i had a slight temp drop but still a little high... i am 3po but i dont know cause i got a dark opk last night... err i dont kno what to think

Hun that test says you're not 3 dpo. You're just Ov'ing
good luck

i think im just gonna keep temping and testing with opk and see where that leads me cause im so confused

those opk are really stromg lines...get and DTD

those were last night i still havent done one today just to make sure my lh surge has passed and i ov cause according to ff im 3dpo

me too i cant wait fot this time to go by cause i wont test until im real late or the :witch: shows up

Your temps wont go up until AFTER you ovulate. If you are getting a positive OPK, that means you will ovulate anywhere from 24-36 hours from your first positive test. That would put your ovulation anytime from today-saturday. Your are not going to see your temp go up yet hun, so dont worry and get to :sex:

Good luck!:dust:

my temp went below the coveline today i guess im not gonna get preggo this time

I wouldn't say that just yet. don't base it all on the temp, cause were never the same! don't look too far into it, and keep positive.
<3

Girl- don't give up just yet- it might still rise. keep :sex: ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->