Haven't had a pos in month but....

Can someone please look at my chart and tell me waht they think?

click on the part on my signature that has bubbles and a storke and it will take you to my chart

:thumbup: It looks good to me. I don't know too much about charting since I'm still new at it and I still haven't gotten my first :bfp: so I have no prior experience of being pregnant ever to base my charts on.

Good luck to ya! :dust: It does look good!

I have never gotten pg with charting so this is all new to me too lol

Sweet so you're in the same boat as me- never been pregnant, and still new to charting... :thumbup: we can learn together!

so how are things going with you charting? whatelse are you doing besides charting? are you taking anything?

Im not taking anything. i took maca root and epo and it messed my up this is the first cycle that i have not taken anything and i think its going good

The only thing I really only take is the prenatal vitamin every morning. Then there's the opk test strips I do daily (1 time a day until it's 12 cd then I start to do it 2 times a day to catch the peak). You know I do temping too... Sometimes when I see the CM on my underwear, I'll record that on my chart as well. I'll lie down after :sex: and wait 30 minutes if I have time. That's all I'm doing right now.

I've heard girls saying they're using softcups... I'm thinking about giving that a try. Not sure how soon I will give that a try though cuz I want to see if I can get it done without doing more. I'm thinking about giving yoga a try (girlfriend does hot yoga and wants me to go with her). I've also heard acupuncture is good too- not sure if I'll do that quite yet...

gueyilla, your chart looks really good.. That dip on 4dpo (although it was very early) could have been an implantation dip & your temps have gone sky high since then, which I've seen happen after implatation.. do you have regular cycles? looks good IMO

I have used soft cups the day before my temp rise when i ov i used them lol i after we :sex: i dont get up till the next morning lol... i take prenatals sometimes and i just learned a lesson i took a hpt i know way early but i had to pee on something but anyways i accidently let it touched my an opk i also too and i got a line what false hope. it turned slightly pos what a bummer!!

SORRY! My computer glitched & I kept clicking the button to post.. :blush:

i got a line on the hpt lol but i know its not supposed to be their. im way to early and i have seen that before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->