having a baby is like a drug!

helenbun2005

Reaction score
my hubby and i were talking about this the other day and he hit the nail right on the head - once you have one perfect little person and needs you and loves you and whom you love unconditionally, you instantly need another hit - and even though i didnt particulary enjoy being pregnant, i cant wait to have another little perfect munchkin!

Does anyone else who is trying for another one feel like this??? Helen x x

aww that's sweet, i don't have kids but i could understand the unconditionable love <3 x

absolutely, my pregnancy ws awful and labour even worse, but I want to do it all again, so much it hurts sometimes. the feeling of having a little life you created is undescribale!

Definately. I loved being pregnant and feeling the movements of LO and although I had a long hard labour (56hrs in total) I can't wait to do it again

Definately!!

Even the staying up with her during the very early weeks being home until 2am and the non stop crying from colic... I'd do it all again, I loved every single minute.

I'm really missing being pregnant atm as well and I'm trying really hard not to try and convince my OH to have another one so soon.. I know my body needs to recover and I doubt we'd afford it yet but omg I don't care about the practical issues, I just wanna do it all over again :blush:

I think broodiness is like a drug too, sometimes it gets me so high and others so low!

Yeah, I know now isn't the best time but I want another baby now!! I didn't particularly enjoy being pregnant, it was uncomfortable, I had SPD, I had morning sickness til 23 weeks, and labour wasn't great.... but I would honestly do it all again tomorrow! I am sooo broody at the moment! I went to the garden centre earlier and I was standing in the pet section, there were kittens when I looked one way and a newborn baby the other, I dunno which one was worse, I wanted them all lol xx

me too, had a reasonbly good pregnancy, labour was great and i have been wanting another baby, holding off until current child is around 1, I have to be back at work to build up more mat leave. I miss feeling baby inside and moving around, and for awhile even though i was uncomfy really missed my pregnant belly. I was amazed how quick it went from pregnant to nothing!

my hubby and i were talking about this the other day and he hit the nail right on the head - once you have one perfect little person and needs you and loves you and whom you love unconditionally, you instantly need another hit - and even though i didnt particulary enjoy being pregnant, i cant wait to have another little perfect munchkin!

Does anyone else who is trying for another one feel like this??? Helen x x

I totally agree with you there Helen! My little boy is 13 months old now and we've started TTC, although if it were up to me, we would have been since the moment he was born! Lol!

OT but my sons name is Harrison and he was due 25th April 08 (although he was 10 days late), and he looks so so so much like your little man in your DP!!! How strange :lol:

To show you just how much...

Attachments

• DSC01216 OTHER.jpg
    DSC01216 OTHER.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
I had a great pregnancy and painless birth so I'm gagging to have baby number two and I've finally convinced OH that number 2 should be on the cards next year :D :D :D :D

this is TOTALLY how I feel!! I never thought I would LOVE being a Mom this much and sometimes I feel like I need another so that I can catch some of the stuff that I feel like I missed cause Edward is changing soooo fast!

Not only am I really excited for another baby, but I feel like I will be so much better and more confident this next time around. I keep saying that to my husband, "Next baby, remind me that I want to do this or that". I should probably take notes for future use! :)

aww, well as I haven't had my first I can't let you know if I feel the same, but I just wanted to say awwwwww!!! I can't wait to experience that feeling :) xx

ME!

But to be honest I dont know why, I think I am mad!

I had a horrible pregnancy with morning sickness until about 22 weeks, continous urinary infects which made me vomit, then again at about 34 weeks. Carpel tunnel syndrome in my hands and wrists, numb legs, wrestless legs, gestational diabetes which ment I had to watch what I ate and prick my finger 4 times a day...

Labour was horrible due to the hospital but birth was ok...obviously a bit sore:rofl:

And now am tired and look a state but I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Emma.xx

I definately agree!!! Even when my LO was tiny, I could right away imagine having another, the only reason I didn't was because the relationship split, otherwise who knows. I remember saying when he was about 8ths old that if hadn't split I wouldh've been pregnant again by then!!! Guess thats how people end up with 15 kids!!!:rofl:

yes!..i dont think theres a day that goes by where i dont think about the day i gave birth or when i was pregnant..im obsessed lol..i loved every second of it,,from the second she was conceived, to right now looking at her tiny perfect face peacefully sleeping, i,ve had one hit and now im well and truly addicted.
Im already thinking how long am i going to wait after baby number 2 and im not even pregnant or trying yet lol..i could honestly do it for the rest of my life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->