Having a bad day already....

jillypoop

Mummy of one
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Todays my 20th birthday.
One of my friends has texted me, my boyfriend didn't get out of bed to give me a hug or anything. I just feel like crying, I have got nothing worthwhile in my life apart from OH and he doesn't appreciate me at all. Feel like giving up ATM. This is my birthday and I am miserable, it's so unfair!!!

Sorry girls just needed to rant, got no-one else to talk to.

:'(

Oh so sory to hear you're not happy hon, just commented on your journal cos havn't heard from you in a while.

Just want to say ..
Happy 20th Birthday!!​

really hope the day picks up for you :hugs:

xxx:hug:xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
With lots of hugs from ur baby n bump buddies!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Firstly, !!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sorry you're feeling down and hope you feel better soon. I often feel like you do on on my birthdays and usually it's because I judge other people on my standards. I know that sounds 'a bit up myself' but that's not intended. I just mean that, for example, when its OHs birthday I make a big effort and blow up balloons and make a fuss etc but he's just not that bothered. This means when it comes to my birthday he thinks that 'I dont care about birthdays so nobody does' and treats it just like another day. He doesn't mean to upset me.

Maybe that's partly why you're not getting the reactions you want from people. Also if your OH is a evening person rather than a morning person things may get better!

:hugs: :hugs:

Happy birthday sweetie - I hope your day picks up and your boyfriend gets his arse out of bed soon and spoils you xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear your birthday is not going well so far sweetheart.
Sometimes men are pigs.I often feel a bit down on my birthday too..like its a bit of an anti climax.
Hope the rest of your day goes better
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Hun! Have a lovely day even if people are annoying you!
x

Happy birthday. I'm so sorry your OH is being stupid.

It'll get better, hun.

thanks girls :) I know I sound so self centered but I always make a fuss for everyone else 's birthdays and it just seemmls a bit mean. I didn't mention yesterday that it was my friends first mothers day so OH went and bought her some flowers. That sounds really nice but he never gets me them and we were out for dinner for my birthday! We have no money and he went and spent a tenner on some flowers for another girl!!! I know I must sound like a spoilt selfish brat but I'm sick of this. Everony tells me how nice my OH is but he's not like that with me and I just don't know why not :(

Sorry girls. I sound really horrible in this but I am having such a shit day :(

I would be annoyed at his behaviour too lovely.
Maybe because youre around all the time he takes you for granted a bit,was he lovely and thoughtful to you in the beginning?xxxx

Happy Birthday hun

Dont feel down, go and splash out on a takeaway or buy something nice for your self!
I hope your day gets better hunni
thinking of u x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If he is being an arse, treat yourself sweety :hugs:

Happy birthday!! Give your OH a clip around the head of me.

Oh god girls, we went out to a Chinese buffet restaurant and to the cinemas after and me and OH were up and down the stairs a hundred times with upset tummies :(
Definately the worst birthday I have had for a while. Going shopping to the metro centre tomorrow though so hopefully will improve my week LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->