having a bad day..

Loren

Reaction score
its been 2 weeks today and i no i'm not the only person in the world whos had a MC but ive just been on my facebook and seen good few girls from my old school who have only got around 7-10 weeks to go for the big day and couldnt help thinking...."why cant that be me!!!!!" or atleast be 8 weeks gone which i should be today!!i'm being silly i no but couldnt help it!!! xxx

thanks girls in a better mood today :) xxx

thats good hun! it is a very trying time just remember we are here if you need us! :hugs:

aww thanx huni that means so much :) :hugs: i feel like i can only talk to you ladies anyway no-one else understands xxx

oh i feel that too! today is 2 months since we have lost bub and it still hurts soo much, some days i feel like screaming it at people that im hurting but i cant....:hugs:

I know how you feel girls. It has been three and a half months since my miscarriage and it still hurts, especially when I see pregnant people.

I know our times will come eventually but I dont understand why we have to go through losses first.

I am a Christian but have not bee able to go to Church since my miscarriage as it jys doesnt seem fair and I dont understand why God would let me fall pregnant just to take my baby away 6 days after I knew it was there.

ino exactly how u feel with the hole screaming an things i have to bite my lip!!!! ive realised ther is so many preg women when somthin happens like this!!!!there everywer!!! exactly my view smiler79 i'm a christian but i just cant even think of anything to do with church ect because as you have said why give you the gift of life then take that little innocent life away!!!it just doesnt make sense.when i went through a phase the first 3 days i just sat and cried asking god why and also asking my great nan, great uncle and my grandad who are in heaven why have you let this happen to me!!!ino its not there fault but i felt like i had to ask!!!! sorry rant over lol xxx sorry for your loss smiler79 :kiss: :hugs: xxx

I think miscarriages could be a sign of something that might have gone wrong. I try to be positive about it and it's been almost 3 years and nothing...

Thank you Loren. It is good to know that I am not the only one who feels like this.

A lot of my Christian friends keep telling me that it must have happened for a reason and it will happen at he time that God wants it too, but it is easy for them to say when they have not had a miscarriage. I used to believe that too but if God has a plan for us and knows when it will be the right time for us to be mum's then why put us through a miscarriage. TTc in itself is heartbrweaking enough every month!

Anyway sorry for ranting. Keeping fingers crossed for you. When is your next AF due? Mine is not due til 2nd MArch as I have a 34 day cycle

Thank you Loren. It is good to know that I am not the only one who feels like this.

A lot of my Christian friends keep telling me that it must have happened for a reason and it will happen at he time that God wants it too, but it is easy for them to say when they have not had a miscarriage. I used to believe that too but if God has a plan for us and knows when it will be the right time for us to be mum's then why put us through a miscarriage. TTc in itself is heartbrweaking enough every month!

Anyway sorry for ranting. Keeping fingers crossed for you. When is your next AF due? Mine is not due til 2nd MArch as I have a 34 day cycle

its ok rant away lol......ino exactly what you mean sweety ppl dnt no how we feel so its ok for them to say things happen for a reasn ect ect but really that is 1 of the worse things to say!!!!!ino thats y i'm waiting day by day waiting for AF to arrive because i dont no when its going to arrive because i had a natural MC 2 weeks ago.so i havent got a clue when shes coming if i go by the day i startd bleeding due to MC i should be due AF about the 28th of feb, i hope not!!!!stay awayyyy lol and give me a BFP!!! i hope the :witch: doesnt arrive for you and you get your BFP xxxxx

Thank you hun and I hope you get yours too.

I am here if you need to talk. it has been 3 and a half months since our miscarriage and some days are better than others but I do know how yo feel so please feel free to talk to me or private message me at any time.

Big hugs to youxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->