Having a crap day and I really wish I could get drunk!

Zephram

Reaction score
So this is probably a totally inappropriate thing to say, but I am having such a crap day that I have been wishing for half a second that I wasn't breastfeeding, because I sure could do with a drink or two right now (... or six, lets be honest :haha:).

Does anyone else feel like this sometimes? I can't be the only mum who every now and then gets to the end of her rope and just wants to say 'hang it all! Let's go to the pub!' :blush: :wacko:.

- Just want to add for clarity's sake that clearly I am not going to get drunk, I am responsible :dohh: ... I just reeeeeeeeeeeeally, really want to. :haha: Plus it is 10am so... yeah.. totally inappropriate. :lol: I'm just having such a CRAP day!!

Please tell me I'm not alone here?

Rant over.

Haha right there with you....my LO has been feeding on and off since 8pm it's now 11.30pm and he has only just gone to sleep. I keep dreaming about having a good ole drink!!!! But oh no the best I get is fruit juice :0

We will survive, we will get through this. Xxx

Oh I feel ya! I was just telling OH how I wish I could this weekend. We just bought a camper and are going out camping and are taking our LO with us obviously ( crazy to take a 1mo old camping but what the hay.. I've got everything he needs and won't be partaking in any fun times with my OH or inlaws.. But I said how nice it would be to just for once get drunk and be able to just go to bed without having to get up several times through the night..
Maybe some weekend in the future we'll have my mom take him for a night so I can, but right now he's just too young

Hell yeah! But not necessarily on crap days but just cos i miss that side of life. Afaic its the only downside of bfing now lol! İve been pregnant, bf or both for just over 3 years now so drunkenness is a distant memory. İ do have one or two if i know she wont be feeding for a long while but it doesnt quite hit the spot! İ do hanker after a night out :drunk::wine:

great post - could have written this myself - had couple of crappy nights and oh is annoying me - would love to go and sink some wine and chew the fat with the girlies........it would be so easy to say get the formula but i would regret it --gotta enjoy the last one ........at least i can laptop and feed.......

I feel this!

I went out last Sunday and the plan was that my husband would do night feeds with expressed milk. I had a glass of wine and that was it in the end as it just made me too fuzzy headed!

I do have 30oz of milk in the freezer for when I fancy more than one glass, although I've only ever done it once, it's nice to know I have the option!! X

I want a shot of vodka, straight out of the freezer so its all gloopy :) I am having a night off at christmas!!! If she still wont take expressed milk by then shes old enough for OH to feed her chocolate buttons for the night LOL

I know the feeling!

I will have a glass of wine on occasion (started once my son was 1 year). You may be shocked with how nice just 1 glass of wine will have you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->