Having a drink??

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
Its been one of those days! I am dieing to enjoy some Cranberry Mikes Hard Lemonade.. But I am paranoid as hell! I am 7DPO. I dont wanna screw things up... ugh! Do you guys not drink a thing on your 2WW? Or do you wait untill you get a BFP?:wacko:

I drink.
Two years into this journey I have to.
Good luck

I wouldn't think a drink would hurt anything :shrug:

I don't drink so I vote no but to each their own.

It won't hurt. I have stopped drinking when we go out with friends since January as we are TTC, but occasionally I will still have a glass of wine if I feel like it.

Drink till its pink I say. Just don't get drunk.

I drink but don't get drunk. There's no harm at 7dpo. Good luck!

It's funny, but I went a year and half, watching what I ate, being cautious of everything I did while TTC and and when I stopped and the month I had more margaritas the whole cycle because I decided it was impossible I ended up pregnant. I say drink till its pink! You deserve it!

A lot of my friend were pregnant by surprise and they had been drinking right up until 12 weeks, I mean, drunk drinking n things worked out fine!

However, I think if you know you are Ttc, the possibility of you being pregnant is always where n personally, I just think you want to give the baby the very best start that you can xx

Thanks for everyones replys!! I ended up not having a drink.. I have just been a serious freak about anything I eat or drink haha. Call me crazy, I know it! This is only our 2 month TTC.. So Im sure after a few more months, I may live it up a bit! My DH says the same about TONS of people have no clue there pregnant for awhile.. And here I am obsessing and I havent even missed a AF lol.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->