Having a hard time :(

sparkles1991

Reaction score
I really need some advice. In April 2013 I Lost a very dear friend to me. I still can't accept it that she is gone and I catch myself many days crying over her passing. We have been friends for well over 10 years. We met when she was first diagnosed with cancer and I was her only friend due to not having any hair and everyone else was just mean. She was only 19 and battling her third time with leukemia. I always seems to find pictures of her, especially when i'm having a bad day. One day I was super stressed out and was cleaning out an old car I use to drive so my brother could take it back to where he lived and under the seat was a picture of her. How it ended up there, I have no Idea but it's like no matter what I find a memory of her. I just don't know how to get over her passing or how to cope with it. :cry:

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Try not to be so hard on yourself, it wasn't so long ago that you lost her so it will still be really raw, not that it will ever go away, but you need to have time to grieve. Is there anyone you could see to talk about things or are there any support groups in your area for people going through similar things? It might help to just talk about it a little, realise you're not alone x

so sorry :hugs:!
but like PP said it's still raw you need time to get over this, it's ok to cry but it gets easier as time goes on :)! she wouldn't want you upset, she would want you to be happy:)! why not try writing your feelings down?

There aren't really any groups like that around here. I haven't thought much about her passing in a few days until tonight. I keep finding random pictures in random places. Pretty much every day. Or she liked drawing goofy things for me from when I went of to college and I find those too. I'd do anything to get her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->