Having A LOT of brown discharge!!! Freaking out

mod19

Reaction score
It started yesterday and once when I wiped there was stringy stuff in it. But today has gotten worse and is heavier like a light period. I know that brown is old blood but why is there so much of it? My hcg is rising normally and I'm on 200mg of progesterone that I use vaginally daily. Anyone else experience this? My scan is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

Did you by any chance have mid cycle bleeding ever? I have a cervical ectropian and bled and spotted a ton during pregnancy. I hope everything g turns out ok. I know how scary it can be :(

No I've never bled when I wasn't supposed to except during my ectopic, but that was bright red full on "somethings not right here !" bleed.

Is that what you mean by a mid cycle bleed?

I would also like to add that I've had no cramping. None. And my pregnamcy symptoms have not subsided. Still breaking out like I'm in high school...i mean bad! Face, neck, chest, back...and its just getting started. Sore boobs, extremely tired most days.

I had one small episode some weeks back(only lasted an hour, was not very abundant) of brown discharge. I went to the hospital because I was going anyway (for my glucose test), it had gone by then, but they scanned me and babies were fine. They said that it must be the progesterone that had irritated my cervix, it never happened again despite still taking it. I hope they find the cause to put your mind at rest. XXXX

Well I went to the er last night and I'm sad to say I miscarried. Back to square one

I am so so sorry, darling. Be gentle with yourself and take time to grieve x

Thanks ladies. The Dr we had yesterday was awesome and made both dh and I feel a lot more at peace with the situation. Yes it is still a bummer, but she made it a little less of a bummer. And now that I think about it I'm glad my body made the decision for me saying "nope, somethings not right here" rather than us having to make that decision further down the line or having a situation that we're not prepared to deal with. The worst part is it took three years for this one. Out of those three years I've had one kidney infection. I had to get pregnant right before getting a kidney infection and taking a bunch of meds, so I'm thinking that either the infection or the meds helped play a role in this. Hopefully it doesn't take another three years and I'll be back here soon. Thank you for all the support

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope to see you back here for a happy and healthy 9 months soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->