having a moment :(

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi...so OH and I have decided we're trying for baby number 2. Number 1 is 22 months old and absolutely perfect and was conceived after 2 weeks of not trying...and using condoms.so clearly we have no fertility issues...but we decided in april we were ready and i had my implant removed..and i've had no period or positive test since :( went to the gp who said as i had no period on the implant and irregular periods before conceiving number 1, it could take up to 6 months to come back...but it shouldnt stop us trying...so we have been but it's so hard to judge with no period to go by...

But anyway...of my 2 closest friends (who both have kids LO's age) 1 had a baby this morning and the other is 11 weeks pregnant...i know its not fair as some of you are having way harder times than me...i just feel so...disappointed. That i had no trouble conceiving number 1and wasnt told the implant could cause these issues...and as happy as i am for my friends...im just so jealous :(

I really don't mean to upset anyone - especially as most of you are having harder times than me...i just needed to vent :(

Know how you feel hun I had no problem getting caught before but this time its not going to well.I get jealous to so your not alone.Have you thought about going on the pill it will regulate your periods I was going to do this before mine finally showd up.

Hi there,

I have always had irregular periods... But I recently just went without a period for 12 weeks! And it was so frustrating because me and hubby wanted to start trying for baby #2. I went to the doctor and got the pill to induce my period. So we are currently trying because I THINK I'm ovulating, but I'm 100% sure.. I know how frustrating it is to see your friends pregnant and your the one who isn't. My sister in law is 15 weeks now and I'm jealous cause I want that BFP soon!

If you think you are ovulating id test hun no harm x

Thanks for replying :)
I had no idea the pill would help! How long does that take to make a difference? I was tempted go go get a morning after pill to see if that would help get things moving...but then i didnt want to incase i was already pregnant lol
I just so badly at least want to be able to try...but how am i supposed to know if im ovulating without my period...and then WHEN im ovulating...it just sucks that essentially I could be waiting 6 months before being able to even try :(

Only way to check if you are ovulating would be to test everyday but don't think you will if not having periods but im not sure.Ireckon the pill would kick start your periods in the break you have inbetween packs but im no expert speak to you doctor.Me and my bf will have been trying for 1 yr in july its not a easy as I thought it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->