Having a rough time

TraceC

Pregnant 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Had my D&C on Wednesday, and yesterday reality came crashing down. I have been so positive throughout the whole process, saying to everyone that I know we can fall pregnant and it didn't take long the first time around to concieve etc. But yesterday I cried nearly all day wishing my baby back. I think my hormones have dropped considerably the last couple of days. My boobs feel back to almost normal and aren't very sore anymore. I'm not "pregnant" :( So I'm guessing this is almost simillar to the Baby Blues you get just after birth, only slightly different circimstances ? Anyone else found they went through this. I'm still teary this morning and I have to go to work today. I just don't want to deal with people, and where I work we deal with lots of kids and pregnant women, so its a bit of a sting even thinking about it.

I was VERY upset after my mc. I think it is normal to grieve and very healthy. I'm sorry it is so hard. TTC is hard. Losing a baby is hard. TTCAL is EXTREMELY HARD. :hugs: We are here for you Love.

I had the same thing happen. For a while I was ok about it and told myself that after my D&C we could move on and start TTC after my first AF.

But at the hospital it dawned on me, the D&C meant my baby was finally leaving me and I cried the whole way to theater.

Then after the D&C I felt numb and empty for a few days. But then it hit me- my baby was gone. I cried for a long time. I didn't want ot go to work and pretend everything was ok- it wasn't ok. Then this week I looked at my appointment book and my first hospital appointment for my 15 weeks was still written in. I cried so much.
I should be happily 15 weeks pregnant this week, but I'm not. Instead I'm crying for my lost little baby.

My parents are helping my and DH to organise a memorial for our lot little baby. I'm getting some Chinese wish lanterns off of E-bay. We're going to go to the beach one night and light the lanters, then they fly away up into the sky. We can slo write wishes on them for our litle baby to see from heaven (like the lanters off of the movie Tangled :) )
Hopefully that will help me feel like we've had more closure.

Gook luck honey. And know you're not alone in this at all. There are a lot of us missing our babies too, xx

Thats such a beautiful thing to do Fallenangel. I got a tattoo of an Angel holding a baby with Angel wings, with the words Heaven Holds What We Have Lost. I have it on my arm and I look at it all the time to remember where my baby is. Yeah I would of had my 10 week appoinment this week, instead next week I'm off to my check up. Oh and to top it off one of my friends is the same DD as what I was. So I get to see her Bump photos and see what shes going through and it sucks cause I was suppose to share all that with her. But I am trying to be happy for her.

Hi. I had a mmc at just over 10 weeks in march, i can honestly say it is the hardest thing i have ever been through.
I had a d&c and my hormones took 4 weeks to go back to normal which in one way was good but in another it just reminded me i was pregnant anymore. I was up and down constantly during that time but it has got better.
I bought a silver bracelet with october birthstones to remember my little one and keep him close to me.
Xx

There are a hundred and one emotions I think I went through! I did book myself off work for 2 weeks following mc as couldnt have coped with going back earlier, and it was hard going back when I did. I spent lots of time researching things about mc and how to prevent it in the future. I made friends on here and found out a lot of information. I gave myself time to cry and grieve and basically feel rubbish and then slowly picked myself up again. I do remember everything made me cry, everyone seemed to be pregnant and lots went wrong at the same time.
That was Feb and March, I am more positive now and set on conceiving again, every month is up and down and I think it will be forever more as each af is a reminder of what I no longer have!
Sorry for going on, but you are in no way alone in how you feel. Be kind to yourself and give yourself time.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->