Having a weird period...HELP PLEASE!?

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
AF came a day early for me this month which I was kind of prepared for as I wasn't 100% sure which day I actually ovulated, but it has been a VERY different one from normal so I'm wondering if I should be concerned?

It normally lasts around 4 days sometimes maybe some light spotting on day 5, but usually heavy days 2 and into day 3....

well this time I started Sunday morning and it took a little while to get flowing which normally it would be pretty much right away. Monday seemed like a fairly normal day but not as heavy as I expected, and then yesterday was very light as well. This morning it seems that it is over?

I don't think that I am pregnant as my temps did a NOSE DIVE right around the time AF started and never went back up to post O temps and I took a test yesterday just to make 100% sure and it was definitely BFN

I am just worried that this is not good? is it okay to have a shorter lighter period? or is that bad news and will it then affect my ability to be able to conceive if I ever had the ability to begin with?

If anyone has any knowledge on this topic please share! I am just a little confused!

Thank you!:flower:

To me, your current period is my normal now. I've had a few that were a day or so longer and heavier, but it's pretty common for me to spot for a few days, then have AF. Starts out light, then medium, then light and spotting the last day and it's done.

From what I've read, short periods are nothing to be concerned about.

Sorry that wasn't too helpful!! :)

To me, your current period is my normal now. I've had a few that were a day or so longer and heavier, but it's pretty common for me to spot for a few days, then have AF. Starts out light, then medium, then light and spotting the last day and it's done.

From what I've read, short periods are nothing to be concerned about.

Sorry that wasn't too helpful!! :)

No its good to know that short ones aren't anything to worry about!! I mean you have to worry about everything else each month so ill just check that off my list...biggest perk will be I don't have to deal with it for a week! just a few days :thumbup:

I completely agree!! Hope we both get our BFP soon!!

Me too! Definitely let me know how you are doing and all! It will be about a month before I know anything but I'll be on here every day trying to stay sane! :hugs:

Will do...I'm on here WAY TOO MUCH during the day! :)

I think I'm ovulating today, so hopefully can say I'm in the TWW soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->