Having another child after Post Natal Depression

PND Mom

Reaction score
Hi there,
Are there any other parents out there that are fearful of having more children after experiencing Post Natal Depression?

We have a 5 year old and are exploring the possibility of trying for another. At this point it's 98% not on! We are terrified.

We've ordered a copy of Karen Kleiman's book, 'What Am I Thinking?' about having children after PND. I'll post anything useful here if anyone's interested. I've also ordered her 'Tokens' book about marriage recovery after PND.

For those of you in South Africa that may be experiencing signs of PND, make sure you order 'When Your Blessings Don't Count', a book by a Cape Town therapist Linda Lewis. She's fantastic!

Well I guess you could say I'm going through that right now but here inthe US it's postpartum depression .. But mine is because Hannah unexpectdly passed away at 26 weeks. We are waiting to try because of my emotional state of mind.. The depression is like a plastic wrap being tightly wrapped around my entire body... But all I want is to get pregnant. It's hard because I know I have to wait for the sake of having a healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->