• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having anxiety

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies since last night I been having the worst anxiety it’s on and off I feel like I don’t have anyone to talk to about it I told my husband he just ended it by saying ok even a bit depressed I think that the due date is coming soon and just thinking will I be able to take care of the baby as it’s a nine year gap from my first

Aw god hun I hope you are okay.
This makes me so sad, it’s not fair that you feel like that.
I do understand where you are coming from though because I myself was worried about coping and managing.
I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old at home as well as just having my newborn who’s now 4 days old.
My OH works away and my other children see their dad 2 nights a month.
I was concerned about coping, but I think hormones and end of pregnancy didn’t help me.
If you want to have a chat you can private message me, you don’t have to feel alone in it xx

Aww lovely, i totally sympathise with you. It's such a massive thing our bodies go through and partners and hubby's totally under estimate how rough it is, physically and emotionally.
I understand your worries in terms of feeling concerned that you will be able to manage but from a different view point as this is baby number 6 and i worry i won't be able to manage all of them, hubby is not the greatest of help either. This was out only unplanned child so like you i even feel slight depression about the situation and the extreme anxiety.
I get told when baby is here it will all just fall into place and to try not to worry about it although it's easier said than done.
Please feel free to let off steam and let it out openly, just talking about it with someone impartial can really help.
What's your due date? X

My due date is December 21 st but I Opel be getting a c section I find out next Friday when my c section will be but my doctor said if my water breaks or I’m getting intense contractions to go to the hospital and they will do the c section earlier then planned if it happens before my booked date

It's been 11yrs since dd2...I'm out of the loop on a lot. Im not anxious about it, it's just a lot to relearn.

Its an 8 year gap between DS and my newborn. I also worried that I wouldn't cope well. Its been 1 week since the birth of my dd, and to tell you the truth, it just flows naturally. Its a lot better than the first time when you knew absolutely nothing at all. This time round it just feels like riding a bike again after years of not doing it.
Try and relax and enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy, as it goes by very quickly although it doesn't seem so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->