having awful cramps exactly like af when O is due

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i dont know when ill ovulate and im not tracking in any way because we are using pull out method and not ttc. i had my period two weeks ago so i shuld be ovulating any time now but ive been having horribld af cramps the last two hours. feels just like af is here. i checked and nothing. but a few days ago i had spotting two days in a row. the first day it was streaks of pink and red in cm and only when i wiped and it happened twice and second day/next day after that there was a brown streak once and onlywhen i wiped and it was also in alot of cm. took a test on about a 20 min urine hold an hour ago and this is what it shows.

a different pic untweaked. i added a sticker to show where i see a pink line. its soooo faint in rl. its fainter than my bfp at 7dpo with my daughter.

Attachments

• 20160125_172329.jpg
    20160125_172329.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 12
update: took another couple of tests and both my wondfos and my cassette have a faint pink line tonight on no hold. im scared ;-; i guess i shuldnt be too worries unless the lines get darker then itll be real. for now these faints culd mean anything i suppose!

i deleted the tweaked because my fone did no justice with its tweaking powers

lol yeah phones stink. What kind of phone do you have? If it is a smart phone, I like the Photoshop Express (free) version. Can invert and does a bunch of different styles really quickly.

So are you hoping it's a true bfp or not a bfp? I know you mentioned this to me before a cycle or two ago but I can't remember.

its a samsung note 4. ill download it tonight when my daughter goes to sleep.. if i remember ;0 i may be too busy shopping lol

i did have baby fever 4 months ago but ohh noo not now. im so scared to get pregnant again. hoping its not a true positive but my SO said he wuld be so happy if it is one.

I hear you. Well, hoping it all works out. Happy to look at any future tests. Have fun shopping!

im excited. ugh.. already spent 600 on clothes .-. im overloading myself and i shuldnt be shopping anymore but i cant help it. i feel like i deserve it sort of... treating myself in an extreme way with clothes ;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->