Having Number Four

MTBofFour

Reaction score
Hey all just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 19 and married to my wonderful husband and we just recently found out we're pregnant with baby number 4. Our oldest is 4, next is 3, and youngest is 7 months old. Just want people to talk to. There arent many other wives around here I can relate to.

Congrats on #4:) im Bethany im 15 and due June 18 with a baby girl:)

Wow congratulations!
Looks like your gonna have your hands full!!

My names Alice, im 18 with a 14 month old little girl :flower:

Congrats
I'm hillary 20 and a mummy of two ii have a son called hayden who is almost 4 and I have a daughter called aleia who is 18 weeks xx

Thanks to you all for the congratulations and in turn congratulations as well. Those are beautiful names for your children. My beautiful childrens names are LaRaena, Paul, and Laela. If this is a girl her name will be Lillian Rose and if its a boy his name will be Leo Edward.

Wow CONGRATS thats exciting!!
Im Lisa, 19, and my son Quinsy is 2 days old

Two days he's a little teeny guy! They're so sweet when they're all tiny.

Wow!
Congratulations! I'm Clair, 18 and I have a 10 month old son called Jason :flower:

Congratulations on number four :)

I'm Laura, 21, and expecting my third in two days time. I have a 3 yr 8 month old daughter and a 2 yr 2 month old son.

Can anyone tell me how I make all those cute little signs y'all got at the end of your posts?

Congrats!
I'm Sophia, 19, I have a 14 month old pregnant with number 2!

And to make a signature, click on one to make your own and go on 'user cp' then 'edit signature' and post the code thingy in there :)

Congrats :)
I'm Kristina, expecting my first any day now! Due April 10th.
Do you have boys out girls?

Congratulations on #4! That's exciting.
I'm Tennessee, 19,
and 12 weeks pregnant with my first.
Also getting married as soon as we can get the money.
And I love the names you have for your kids, and for the new baby, my names we've picked out, for a boy, Russell Lee the Fourth, and for a girl Melissa Nicole.

Congrats! I'm jess, 17 and have a 5 and a half month old daughter x

I just noticed that like everyone who replied to this is in Europe. I guess id much rather talk to Europeans the other moms here in the States are biatches.

I've got two girls my oldest and my youngest and one boy my current middle child. We dont know yet what this lil one is

Oh and to the few who were from the states y'all seem nice I just recently had a bad experience with a website that was mostly american women.

Can anyone tell me how I make all those cute little signs y'all got at the end of your posts?

The tickers? You can click on a ticker and it'll take you to a website to make one. You then copy the BB code and paste into 'user CP' and 'edit signature' hope that makes sense!

Congrats on baby number 4! I'm 21 and I'm 5 weeks with my 3rd baby :) I have a 2 year old little girl and a 4 month old little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->