Having our flat valued tommorow...

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
and im pooing myself, so nervous!! have spent the whole week spring cleaning each room ready and taking photos for them, as some estate agents havent got a clue when it comes to taking piccies, dont use flash or they do and dont need too... anyway im rambling....

The flat never looked so tidy, im hoping they value it at what we think its worth, otherwise the price range we have been looking at house for is going to go down and we are gonna end up in some right dump in a really dodgy area.

I was in shock when I realised how much houses cost down here compared to up north, in Wales we could afford a 4 bedroom brand new house, down here we can probably afford a nice 2 bed or a 3 bed in a crummy area.

Im not being picky, its just that I dont know the areas very well and I dont want to bring my children up on an estate where other people set fire to cars at night for fun!

We were hoping to be moved by when we TTC but I doubt that will happen now, but we will still be TTC and better have moved by time I get preggers or even pop! lol xx

Hey! Good luck! I can imagine how stressful that will be for you. We're still waiting / trying to organise buying our first place but I guess it doesn't get less stressful once you're on the ladder.
So my fingers are crossed for you!

Hope the valuation went well :) Annoyingly we know ours is nowhere near what it needs to be for us to move - so depressing as we'd love to just start renting again and get a decent sized house for what we pay on our mortgage x

Hey Ladies, it went fine, she was really nice and helpful and answered any questions we had, we should get what we want for the flat and also apparently she has 68 people on her waiting list that would suit our flat! So as soon as we put it on the market we will be getting a lot of viewings! Which is great, just means we have to really start looking for our House! xx

Ah, I completely missed that! Congratulations! That must be a big load of your mind. Hope house hunting goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->