Having sex right day after period?

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Are you suppose to wait a couple of days after your af stops ? To be able to conceive?

I guess it would depend on ur cycle length. If u have a short cycle then ideally u,d want to start looking for signs of ov at cd 5 for example.

it cant hurt to dtd during af or right after, whenever :) ..you never know when O might happen. GL!

I thought you could ovulate any any time, but it's usually in the middle of your cycle? I could be wrong! :shrug:

You ovulate around 14 days before your period starts. It could be 10-16 days but 14 is the average.

So you need to count backwards to work out the best time.

The most accurate way is by checking cervical mucus & doing opks.

Do u use opk? If so u should start testing like cycle day 7. 14 days is avg but that's textbook, I'm 29 typically and ov happens anywhere from cd 15 to 18. Also charting n temping will help confirm ov day n that u are ovulating. N yes look out for cm changes, although not everyone will have watery or EWCM.

Yes I opk everyday so I don't miss that :bfp: , I don't have a regular cycle every month. I'm using progesterone cream to help me regulate my cycle! Must be working as went from 47 to 27 this month lol x

Thats great!!! It sounds like your on the right track. If it were me I'd be baby dancing as soon as I could. If there are no issues with DH- then I would do it every other day or "reserve" For my most fertile window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->