HayleyB .....

Imi

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard off her???

Getting really worried as i have tried calling and got no answer, haven't seen her online either ...

Has anyone seen her?? or hayley if your reading this pick up the phone!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys ...
Imi
xxx

I've seen her coming on & off so assumed she was just backing off for a little while ....

Let us know if you catch her off the forum won't you Imi!

x

I just want to know she's alright!!!

Tried calling her but with no answer :( ..... hayley if you read this bloody phone me woman im going outta my mind!!!

Hi Imi,

Try not to worry, Hayley has posted in TTC today.

Charm X

Ive spoken to her over yahoo messenger, shes still having probs with her laptop but otherwise fine.

I rang Talk Talk and shouted at them lots, blamed them for everything... and even said I want to cancel, then when i finally got to speak to someone helpful... I was on hold, and G said why not lets unplug the wireless router and use the Talk Talk modem see if that works.... and it did!

So it was a dumbfucking wireless router! AG has given me the number for Belkin and i'll be ringing them tomorrow and letting them know how shite the router is (we only got it in July!!!)

So now i'm back! yay!!! (even my msn works again!)

xox

Wobbles™ said:
I've seen her coming on & off so assumed she was just backing off for a little while ....

Let us know if you catch her off the forum won't you Imi!

x

thatd be me if it logs off straight away, stupid msn ramdomly turns on when i'm using hayleys laptop, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->