Hcg 3870 at 4 weeks 6 days??

mamawolf

Reaction score
Is this normal? My Doctor is concerned that I didn’t measure farther on my ultrasound Monday. I measured 5w6d and a week before that is when I got my hcg numbers last. It was 3870 and the ultrasound puts that as 4w6d. Based on that he said he would have expected me to measure farther. I think he’s concerned about a missed miscarriage. So now I’m worrying like crazy. Anyone???

I can't help with HGC numbers as I have only had them tracked when we lost our first pregnancy so I'm not quite sure what means what.

I hope everything is ok <3

My beta was 2196 at 4 weeks 4 days, but doubling in less than 48 hours hours so that’s what truly mattered. Just going off one draw, I’d say your number was good. Good luck hun :hugs:

With daughter, mine was 18,762 at 4w6d going by LMP. I had a scan the following week (7 days later) and measured 6w2d, so just 3 days ahead. Seems to me, from reading here and also what my OB said at the time, that hcg has a huge range of normal. What you posted above, your number and you date with the scan, seems normal to me. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->