Hcg at estimated 6 weeks

autumn_leaves

Reaction score
Wondering if this seems ok...over 48 hours, my hcg went from the 7000 range to the 12,000 range. That is not exactly doubled, should I he worried. I have a 2 year old and a history of two losses

No Mama you should not be worried! Those HCG levels look fab!
HCG levels doubling every 48 hours is not an exact science for some women. It can vary from woman to woman. Your levels are still pretty darn close to doubling.

Thank you for responding! I am just terribly worried. My progesterone levels are low, but got put on a progesterone suppository. Progesterone level went from 7 to 12 in 48 hours after one dose. Fingers crossed.

That is so great that you are taking the progesterone!! Good luck Mama :hugs:.

Once levels get into higher numbers like yours they tend to double every 72-96 hours instead! They sound great xxxxxxx

Once levels get into higher numbers like yours they tend to double every 72-96 hours instead! They sound great xxxxxxx

Exactly this! The higher HCG levels double slower. At that point you wouldn't expect perfect doubling every 48 hours anymore.

When I was 5w6d my HCG was 6560-ish. It had doubled appropriately from the week before and they didn't bother with any further blood tests. At that point (once HCG reaches around 10,000 and you're past 6 weeks) an ultrasound us going to be more helpful than analyzing the HCG levels any further.

Mine were 6 digits 135609 at 7 weeks and after 48 h it only went 157659 my Dr said im in good numbers it's not double too but at least it's increasing they check me because I'm havily spotting from 4 weeks non stop. ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->