HCG High but not doubling after spotting.

ceejie

Reaction score
I am approximately 6w0d. I was spotting and having cramps a few days back, and was worried that yet another loss was imminent. My doc sent me for HCG tests, 2 days apart to check for doubling.

On Tuesday they were over 23,000. Today (Thursday) they are over 31,000. From what I can tell that is the high end of the range, but it is not doubling.

I'm really nervous, I've been having bad cramps the last few days, though the spotting has stopped.

Hi Hun your numbers are fab I'm sure I've read somewhere that after 1200miu they take a lot longer to double like 72/90 plus hours, I'm sure everything will be okay hun just try and rest, I know easier said then done, I've been having cramps from day 1 still having them
Now swear my AF is coming (I hope not) but they sorta feel like them xx

In many early pregnancies, the hCG level will double every 31 to 72 hours. As the pregnancy progresses, hCG levels rise and the doubling time increases.

"Normal" Doubling Time
hCG levels Doubling Time
Under 1200 mIU/ml 31-72 hours
Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml 72-96 hours
Over 6000 mIU/ml more than 96 hours

hCG levels rise during the first 6 to 10 weeks of pregnancy then decline slowly during the second and third trimesters.

That's exactly how it feels, alternating between strong cramps and that period-like backache. :( I'm so scared, I don't think I can handle another loss.

So yours are rising nicely Hun :) as your well over 6,000 xx

I'm having the exact same Hun I've read everywhere it's quiet common it's just our bodies changing xx

From your hcg beta Hun I'd say everything is growing nicely :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"