Hcg level low for 5 weeks?

Melrose1993

Reaction score
My period was due 10/23. So im around 5 weeks pregnant. For the last 7 days i have been testing with first response and getting faint positives. Finally today I got my hcg levels checked and it came back as 25. That seems very low for 5 weeks. Anyone else had low levels like that and it turn out to be a healthy pregnancy? I am mentally preparing for a miscarriage as well just in case. Next doctors appt isnt until monday.

My period was due 10/23. So im around 5 weeks pregnant. For the last 7 days i have been testing with first response and getting faint positives. Finally today I got my hcg levels checked and it came back as 25. That seems very low for 5 weeks. Anyone else had low levels like that and it turn out to be a healthy pregnancy? I am mentally preparing for a miscarriage as well just in case. Next doctors appt isnt until monday.

There is a large variation if normal for hcg levels. One hcg level tells you nothing. You need to get repeat bloodwork 48 hrs after the first draw to see if your levels are doubling. Good luck!

I think the normal lower level is 15 or 20 at 5 weeks so 25 is still in the normal range.

Hope all is ok up to today and for todays test!

Welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->