Hcg levels @ 4 weeks?

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi ladies first of all happy New Years eve wish you all the best for 2015 :)

Here is my little story (cut short) my last AF was 22nd November (which was 2 & half weeks long) my cycles are usually 35 days long. I ovulated either 10th or 11th December and got a bfp on 18th december (7dpo) real faint, then spotted pink tan colour on 20th (9dpo) so had a hcg beta done which was 18miu. Then repeated the beta hcg CD 23rd (12dpo) came back 60miu then left a week space and had more bloods on 30th (19dpo) which came back today as 1434 hcg... I think I am 4weeks and 5days pregnant is this a good number? I know it's increased lovely every 30 plus hours which I'm over moon about, I was just curious to anyone else having hcg beta around this time and the results, thanks for reading :) xXx

def higher than mine. I wwas only 426 i believe at 4 weeks(actually 5) so 3 weeks is going by ovulation.

Sounds great to me. At 19dpo so 4&5 mine were 801 - I have a lovely bean in there with a beautiful HB and I'm sure you do too :)

The numbers themselves don't matter the fact they're doubling well is great!

:flow:

Thanks ladies I just got so confused as based from LMP 22/11/2014 makes me 5 weeks & 4 days but I know I didn't ovulate till 10th/11th as did opk had ovulation spot and it was the only time we managed To DTD as different shift patterns, so would I go by my conceive date or LMP date, it's so confusing lol xx

Looks good... Better than me! I know I ovulated on the 11th but doc thinks I probably implanted late because on the 27th (16 dpo) I was only at 22. Haven't gone for another test yet because I'm out of town but planning on doing it when I get home next week... Hopefully we'll see much higher numbers! :)

Good luck Hun and no doubt it will double or treble Hun, I was shocked mine tripled I bet you will have higher numbers on your next set of betas xx look forward to results xx

You more than likely implanted a little late and early then you think, I reckon your results will have increased and be a lot higher on your next set xx

Hopefully this afternoon I will get my 3plus on digi xx

At 19dpo/4 weeks 5 days mine was 2240. They suspected twins, but there was only one healthy little bub in there :) There was no doubting dates with us as it was an IVF baby. I got a 3+ on a digi the date of that HCG blood test.

Wow Hun really good high levels, I've got one here was going to do it day I had bloods done but thought I'd wait as Thursday 18th I got 1-2 Thursday 25th got 2-3 so hoping today Thursday will give me a 3plus :) I think your hcg levels have to be 2,000 or more is that right right? Xx

It does not matter what your hcg numbers are as long as they are doubling every 48 hours.

Congratulations :hugs:

I know Hun I was just a little curious if other pregnancies were similar hcg level around similar time, xx

This time at 18dpo (so 4&4) mine was 910. With dd2 at 19dpo it was 366.

Yayyyyy got my 3plus well happy never got a 3 plus before xXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member